Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i feel cry
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

Thamizh and Thulasi were soo cute - dreaming / discussing about their future. πŸ˜³ I kind of guessed something bad was going to happen to Thamizh (too obv. after all that talk about their future) , but I didn't expect this random rowdy to stab him. Totally unexpected. I hope it's not a plan sketched by Thamizh..  it will damage his character beyond repair. Ithu unmai aa iruntha it's about Thulasi's (no ThamizhπŸ˜‰) struggle to get her hudband back to good health, punish the criminal and continue her studies.

ya rite thamizhan why must tamizh must plan and prentend like he was injured then his char will be damaged
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mynameis-86c

but have you guys noticed something cherry going to canada in TMS and tamilzh going to go to a hospital for a long time but i think deepak going to be absent because of family matter, just like how vely was absent for like 2 months

OMG is it?????? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² NOOOOOOO can't take it 😭.Ok Mr.Deepak is also man who will have some personal works,kiutrok I understand but it is very difficult to take his absence in this serial more than a week.I think nowadays he was present in almost all the episodes now if he is not gonna be there for a long time then it will be very different in a very bad way and the interest will go off coz just now the story is getting it's fire....I mean all the villains are now in full form and imagine how bad it will be if the hero is absent πŸ˜”.Hope he will not be absent for a long time like Vel.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The bike guy actually slashed the throat. Again in the tummy..Will anyone survive this attack???!!!.

If he survive the story will move ....or maybe, Chaaru and/or Tamil's family will involve in this. Chaaru might make her checkmate move. She might demand Thulasi that she should go away from Tamil's life completely. Obviously Thulasi will agree for that as she doesn't want Tamil to die.....

OR else...

the story will take an entirely new turn....., unexpectedly hero died and the story started to travel to a new direction.....OH guys that doesn't mean i want Tamil to die.......Poor Thulasi..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful Theiva⭐️ you got to update full romance along with a dangerous twistπŸ˜‰

My many years tv serial experience do tell me, TA wont die=)

Like mynameis-86c wrote, they are either making way for Deepak to be out of the show for a while so he will fall in coma until he returns back or its one of his plan like priya/suba has predicted unless its the separation track😳

Looks like a cute romance scene😳..uff..when i dont watch the shows, both of my fav shows has super duper romance secene..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Yes as Aahaana said, TA won't die, otherwise show is over, cuz who really wants to watch then,πŸ˜› But definite-a temporary separation track maari thaan poguthu. 😭 I'll probably not watch much if it drags too long until TA comes back all well and in full form. πŸ˜† cuz I really don't want to watch Thuls all sad and heartbroken all over again. 🀒 Aval aluthathu pothathaa?

Apparently the director likes have Thuls crying all the time. I know its just a serial but it's really frustrating playing with our emotions and take the viewers on a rollcoaster ride. 😑😑😑
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mynameis-86c

woooooooooooow this sucks how can tamilzh get stabbed, but he going to survive because without him the serial going to become dull, but have you guys noticed something cherry going to canada in TMS and tamilzh going to go to a hospital for a long time but i think deepak going to be absent because of family matter, just like how vely was absent for like 2 months, if tamilzh dies which wont happen !!!!!! then the serial going to be dull and boring but all i know is that people going to blame thulasi that she unlucky and etc,tamilzh mom will even try to convince that thulasi is unlucky

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I can't bear Deepak's absence or the separation track for even a day!! Deepak, pls come back!! The story is nothing without you... πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva. What a sad episode ending. 😭😭. Excellent performance by T&T. Kumaran has successed by keeping people tensed all weekend! πŸ˜•

Hema_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: khpriya

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! I can't bear Deepak's absence or the separation track for even a day!! Deepak, pls come back!! The story is nothing without you... πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

Yes we viewers can't bear ur absence  😭 so Deepak Anna plssss don't avoid Thendral.Try to be there without fail.Please...please...please.Adhuvum ippo story irukra nelamaiku u have to be there.As Priya Akka there is nothing without u now.