Mahi Way

Mahi Way season 2 - Discussion Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Mhi way season 2 is comming!!!im so damn happy!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahi Way season 2 - Discussion Here (Page 3)" in Mahi Way forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Sony gears up for Mahi Way 2

Pushtiie Shakti

For all Mahi Way fans who have been hopeful about season 2 of the show, it is returning to Sony in December.

A source says, "The production house has been flooded with feedback from the audiences who loved Mahi Way the first time around and wanted a Season 2. Initially, things weren't planned that way and the producers were not too keen but the popularity of the show has forced them to bring it back. Pushtiie Shakti and Viraf Patel will continue to be a part of the show as leads along with Siddhant Karnick.

Pushtiie has also signed a movie with YRF and has allotted the dates accordingly for the show. However, the channel has decided to start shooting post the movie schedule which is not more than 60 days. The cast and crew start shooting for the show in December."

Ravina Kohli, Creative Head of Yash Raj Television confirmed the news. Says Kohli, "Yes, we are doing a second season but don't have a telecast date yet."

The show is expected to begin shooting in December.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Adil112

Goldie

Adil112

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi

i know this has got nothing to do with baat hamari pakki hai but i know their are lots of mahi way fans in this forum and it is on the same channal so i though i inform u guys of the gud news. hope u dont mind.

Sony gears up for Mahi Way 2

For all Mahi Way fans who have been hopeful about season 2 of the show, it is returning to Sony in December.

A source says, "The production house has been flooded with feedback from the audiences who loved Mahi Way the first time around and wanted a Season 2. Initially, things weren't planned that way and the producers were not too keen but the popularity of the show has forced them to bring it back. Pushtiie Shakti and Viraf Patel will continue to be a part of the show as leads along with Siddhant Karnick.

Pushtiie has also signed a movie with YRF and has allotted the dates accordingly for the show. However, the channel has decided to start shooting post the movie schedule which is not more than 60 days. The cast and crew start shooting for the show in December."

Ravina Kohli, Creative Head of Yash Raj Television confirmed the news. Says Kohli, "Yes, we are doing a second season but don't have a telecast date yet."

The show is expected to begin shooting in December.

i am soooo happy cant wait Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena_22harshi-armanikwebbelHridiMamtaBArsha85p@rasana2008cuty_krinku4uShiningStar18mayurlover4evajassie_17QT143InfofanJenifer.epiphany.nycsweetie

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
this is not the right forum......though i love Mahi Way.Tongue

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i hope it doesn't replace bhph though!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
woww thats great news!
cant wait!

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
OMG yayyyy!!! one of the best shows on indian television!!!

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I don't know if they didn't mention Rosh and Sid cuz they aren't leads ... but they better be in it!

I wish they bring rishta.com back too!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top