Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rkalpananaidu

rkalpananaidu

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ok guy....

todays episode was really a treat to all T nd T fans..... but i didnt expect the climax....

Tnd T

Loved their romance..... i really didnt expect it to be this much... this shows how much our lead pair are close to one and another... aiyoo kumaran thanks for those plesant scene...

i adore deepaks facial expression today expecially when he said hotel sapadu sapta udambuku nalladhu illa... che chance illa...

thulasi's hug and kiss was really a surprise.... i watched the whole conversation for almost ten times...

but the end was really a shock.. i totally didnt expect this.. but i had a hint that sumthing will definetly happen especially when Tamizh said that he will give his life for tulasi.... so does tamizh really gonna leave tulasi...

by the way egadhu indha thadiyan vandha.... bikela modhina kathiyala vettuvangala... idhu edhu oor kadhaiya iruku.. namba tamizh ku neram nallave illa.... ipa thulasi enna pannuva.. they like in deserted place....

i feel that thulasi will sacrifise her love.... in a sense that charu will taking over... thamizh amma will blame tulasi and her rasi all stuff.... she might demand her to leave her son... indha gap la than charu scene ku varuva pola............

well these all are my idea abt future scenes... wat do u guys feel

Edited by rkalpananaidu - 01 October 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~shubbaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kadavule enn ipdi?????" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kalpana, En Peyar Meenatchi sweet update kku appuram enakku Thendral la oru periya shock.. suspense Theivaa voda update kku appuram thaan reveal / discuss panna mudiyum..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaSweetyGreen

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

rkalpananaidu

rkalpananaidu

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ tamizhan kandipa ennale taaga mudiyala.. eppada update varum eppa comments podalum nu iruken....

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i told yesterday itself in today episode wat will happen in this serial..

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
rkalpananaidu and Thamizhan

I am sorry for the late update. I have posted it there.Thank you for being patient with me. Go and let you feelings out there Big smile.

Edited by Theiva - 01 October 2010 at 1:22pm

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

rkalpananaidu and Thamizhan

I am sorry for the late update. I have posted it there.Thank you for being patient with me. Go and let you feelings out there Big smile.

ha ha ha ore feelings kanner mazhai thaan andha thread le... so tragic episode..

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Theiva, no need to say sorry maa.. updates are worth waiting for. Smile

To all , continue with your comments about today's episode (1st oct) in today's update thread.

Thanks,
Thamizhan

Theiva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.