Fan Fictions

FASLEY HEIN DARMIYAAN LAST PART PG22

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

FASLEY HEIN DARMIYAAN

A SUMMARY OF PREVIOUS 9 PARTS:

(I can't post all previous 9  parts because they are in topic of fan-fics  by chocolate regarding sujal-kashish and kth and its hard to put all in one place so for ur convenience I posting summary of previous 9 parts )

The first nine parts were mostly linked with flash back series  I am writing with out mentioning about where flash back starts but writing central idea of what happened and where the story started. I hope regular readers would not get confused. So here it starts.

The story is about two families that's GREWALS and AGARWALS .the story is about sujal and kashish . Sujal is coming back from London after completing his maters in business finance.  And kashish who is daughter of cheten agerwal who is friend of lait grewal ….lives in simla . Doing fashion designing. So grewals wanted kashish to be their bahu . When sujal came back they got engaged kashish has a younger sister charu and a younger brother rishi. Sujal has a brother akshat. Sujal has a step mother who he love a lot and placed her after GOD is vasu who hates kashish but some how love sujal.

Sujal has a friend swayum who also came from London with him he is a black sheep with pathetic character. Sujal before a month of their wedding go back to London for some ugent work wayum in that time got chance and he tried to trap kashish but failed so in revenge he raped her . rishi was passing through that place where kashish was raped on hearing screaming girl he went in side and his own sister on floor fainted with tored clothes  in condition where a brother wanted to suiside before looking at scene he quickly wraped his sister in his jacket and complaint in police station . sujal came back he was told about whole situation first he took side of kashish and got married with her but then his mother spoiled his brain he seprated from kashish blaming her for what happened and took side of swayum. 

Kashish was totally heart broken but still not blaming sujal . She had no a daughter kasak of nearly three months kashish's sister charu and rishi give her courage to fight for her rights she she did …she asked sujal to give her a chance and sujal some how agreed. She filed case of rape attempt against swayum and meera singania faught her case and finally she won. Swayum was sending in prison ment of 3 years. Sujal was at guilt of what he did and he removes that by applying sindoor and tying mangal sutra around her neck.   For the first time after their sepration . finally the got unite and come back at grewal house . vasu through a part for kashish's welcome and sujal accept kasak at his daughter and give her his name and  …read the following part.

PART 10:

Ae merey humsafar ik zara intezaar

sun sadayein de rahein hein

manzil pyaar ki

manzil pyaar ki

ab hai judai ka mausam

do pal ka mehmaan

kesey na jaye ga andhera

kyun na thamey ga tufaan

ab hai judai ka mausam

do pal ka mehmaan

kesey na jaye ga andhera

kyun na thamey ga tufaan

kesey na miley gi

manzil pyaar ki

manzil pyaar ki

pyaar ne jahan pe rakha hai

jhoom ke kadam ik baar

wahin se khula hai koi rasta

wahin se geri hai dewaar

rokey kab ruki hai

manzil pyaar ki

manzil pyaar ki

manzil pyaar ki

and they both dance very well as they were totally in each other's eyes ….un aware of surrounding …forget about past and present  ....people in guests really enjoyed it and clap for both ........!

vasu come over dance floor continue to clap..kiss both of them on their fore head thinking in her mind.

vasu: (thinking) ajj jitni khushi manani hai manlo ...magar ajj kay tumhari zindagi main ye roshni nahi balki sirf andehra ho ga huh!

sujal: mamma kuch soch rahi hein app

vasu: haan ...hmmm nahi beta kyun ...

sujal: aesey hi

vasu: oh come on meri fiker choro tum kashish ko dekho ..ajj kitney dino kay us ke chehrey per khushi loti hai hai na ...dekho kitni khush dekh rahi ho ....beta i am very happy for you tum per faker hai mujh ko jisterha tum ne kasak ko apnaya

sujal: mamma kasak ko leker main wo karwi baat apni yaddon main nahi rakhna chata ...main ne tu us ko ab legally adopt kerliya hai

vasu: magar tum ne tu mujey bataya hi nahi

Edited by cute_face86 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PuIchritudinous thumbnail
ok ambarina's dadi.....yeah i too enjoyed this songy 😉 &....umm...nice part magar secret ki toh 😡 😡 now continue fast
& congratz 4 ur bros engagement 😛
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
o my baby .........don cry over split milk .......ab to secrete out ho gya na 😆
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeevAC

ok ambarina's dadi.....yeah i too enjoyed this songy 😉 &....umm...nice part magar secret ki toh 😡 😡 now continue fast
& congratz 4 ur bros engagement 😛

ac😡😡😡yaar kisi aur ka naam nahi mila tha jo mera naam laga diya kaise dost ho yaar tum..... 😆😕😕

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice part amnaaaaa dadddddiiii par ab inloogon ko alag kiya na tho mein aap ka doosra naam sochogi...... 😆
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
OYE ALAG NAHI KERONGI TO ...TITLE PER KESEY CONCENTRATE KERONGI .DON U GET BACHO KI GANGSTER .fasley hein darmiyaan 😆
taniya_22 thumbnail
love it...plz cont. soon very soon...and plz post some more romantic partz b/w sujal & kashish...
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amna dii title par concentrate to karna par unko hamesha ke liye alag mat rakhna...
helloooo koi hai?? 😆 where's the next parrt????

Originally posted by: cute_face86

o my baby .........don cry over split milk .......ab to secrete out ho gya na 😆

oooh not 2 worry my ekta bai will clean it 😆😆😆........& warning de rahi hoon😆......secret in kar lo warna aap afridi's dadi ho jaoge.😆😆