India-Forums

ARYAN AND KHUSHI NSHOUL MEET

SABIHA Newbie
SABIHA
SABIHA

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged

HI, EVERY ONE

TUM BIN JAAOON KAHAAN WAS REALLY STARTED FOR ARYAN AND MUSKAN [KHUSHI] SO I THINK THEY SHOULD MEET AGAIN, OTHER WISE THE TITLE OF THIS SERIAL WILL BE REALLY ADHOORA[UNFINISHED].I KNOW KHUSHI HAS DONE SO MANY WRONG THINGS BUT WHY, BECAUSE OF MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND EVEN NOW SHE THOUGHT TO GO AWAY FROM ARYANS LIFE  AND LET ARYAN AND DURGA HAPPY. BUT AGAIN NOW ARYAN IS BACK TO KHUSHI BECAUSE OF GURUMA. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE DIRECTOR OF THIS SERIAL IS GIVING ALL HARD TIME TO KHUSHI.

IS THERE ANY ANY WAY SOME ONE PLS TELL  OR DO ANY THING TO TELL THE DIRECTOR THAT DONT KEEP THE TITLE  UNFINISHED[ADHOORA] AND MAKE ARYAN AND KHUSHI TOGETHER.THAN TUM BIN JAAOON KAHAAN WILL BE REALLY THAT DRAMA.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounika

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with you I want them to be together despite what Khushi has done you can't put all of the blame on her as it was Aryan who brought her back from the dead, he was the one who insisted on bringing her back inspite of being warned not to. The show was about their love and should end with them coming together again otherwise like you said the show will remain unfinished.

gorgeousmounika

Bluejassmine Goldie
Bluejassmine
Bluejassmine

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I can't agree with you. Arayan loved muskan and he did call her back in world again. After that aryan didn't wait for her and he married Durga. The marraige lasted 14th year. I think marraige has a lot of promises. After all aryan did tell her that he doesn't love her so khusie shouldn't do the stuff that she did.If she really loves her she should leave him and should think that after all her Aryan is happy. That's what love means.
SABIHA Newbie
SABIHA
SABIHA

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DASA

Sorry, I can't agree with you. Arayan loved muskan and he did call her back in world again. After that aryan didn't wait for her and he married Durga. The marraige lasted 14th year. I think marraige has a lot of promises. After all aryan did tell her that he doesn't love her so khusie shouldn't do the stuff that she did.If she really loves her she should leave him and should think that after all her Aryan is happy. That's what love means.
SABIHA Newbie
SABIHA
SABIHA

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SABIHA

FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL U THAT ARYAN BY FORCED CALLED MUSKAN TO COME I THINK YOU DID NOT REMEMBER THAT, SECOND SHE AS KHUSHI WAS READY THAT NOW ARYAN IS MARRIED SO HE SHOULD LIVE HIS OWN HAPPY LIFE BUT BECAUSE OF SOME UNDERSTANDIND WITH DURGA LIKE SHE SAW HER WITH SOME ONE ELSE SHE CHANGED HER MIND AND THOUGHT TO SAFE ARYAN.

gorgeousmounika

cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged

i say if i was there instead of khushi i would have done the same thing..... Cry
Bluejassmine Goldie
Bluejassmine
Bluejassmine

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Did you remember when Aryan says that she and durga are one part and that he was with her, still is and will always be. Khushie heard hit and she wanted to kill durga. She tried to kill durga many time since durga married to Aryan.
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ahh.Smile

Go to top