What happened to the CID team?

BxyYqhTj91 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

They made such a confident statement of resolving the case in 24 hours.  Probably, CID is lost with Ektaa's chakraveheu (sorry for the spelling).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
😆 u r so right......................
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
yeah...Ekta just ruined CID's image....they were gonna slove the case with 24 hours...but it has been more then three months..they couldn't do anything...so too bad 🤢
mana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 u are so right why did she even bother brining them to the show and after that they all disappear like all the other characters like aru had 2 daughters and now they are not even shown once and Kusum Family they all were in same city when Kusum leave them with her mom and now they dont even come to see  them or even Aai is living alone these days rights guys soo Miss Ekta can do anything to drag  like she did now when Esha Called her son that he can come to India and then Esha disappear and Tashu came with Son i mean that make no sense at all Abhay used to hate Tashu and lalli and kusum broght the doctor that she was Faking her Pregnancy and disclose everything infront of abhay i dont understand when abhay had such thing ....... with tashu to haave son . and then Mahi came but aft6er the leap we were all seeing Abhay remembering Kusum that son of a gun abhay how many times did he get m arried and he never stick to  his relationship with anyone . 🤢
Selina thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. 😆