Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written Update 1st Oct'10 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Annonymus

Groupbie

Annonymus

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice update Khushi! It has been a pleasure reading your updates and I loved them. Is is sad that the show has ended abruptly.  I will miss your updates , posts and siggies . We shall meet in some other forum. Take care. Keep in touch. Be happy.

Today's episode was a soothing one. At last Yash has proved that his selfless love, affection and dedication can make kneel any type of evil and lust bow in front of him. I can understand  the change in Rani Maa when she  understands that Yash would sacrifice his  life also for Arya's sake had she asked for it , but the change in Arya, immediately after, is not justified, specially when he has been treating Yash as his enemy and aspiring to be the future King since years, hence not acceptable. But we have to accept it since there is no other choice . After all, All is well at the end.

Arya was horrible today specially when he was begging Yash to forgive him. He needs to improve a lot on his appearance, body language, expression and voice modulation.

I am astonished at the faith Yash had  in his love which has only got back him his love.

StarStarStarStarStar Anas this is specially for you. The character of Yash is a tailor made befitting one for you, which in my opinion , suits your personal character and personality and you have lived upto the mark as though you yourself  is Yash!  Hats off to you Anas ! Keep on Rocking ! We shall miss you very badly and come back soon and as early as possible. We are all waiting to see  you in action soon.  StarStarStarStarStar

At last we could see few moments of Revash though for a few seconds only. I felt the RajTilak ceremony was also so short and it reminded me of the grand and pompous celebration arranged before a week when that Monster was to be crowned  and I wished that least the CVs had borrowed some more time and extended the show atleast for a week so that we could have also given a grand Bidaai to the newly crowned King after rejoicing for some time atleast! What else could be expected of the CVs!

Lastly, some mysteries pertaining to Rani Maa and Badi Maa as to their relation, Rani Maa's relation to the then King and Jytika's birth etc including the truth about the rapist being revealed to atleast Jo, and Reva's relatives, remained unsolved and unnoticed,  which the producers/Cvs can only say! Any way they managed to show a happy ending and so no more questions and be happy!

So let us rejoice friends and  shall meet in some other forum and rock. We shall wait for Anas to return back soon and keep posting about developments.

Till then take Care. Bye to all the viewers.

Love you all.

Edited by Annonymus - 01 October 2010 at 11:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shnureentigeress786swaberaJay DeolmonalidpAmber10Amor.Roarkpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aise Karo Naa Vidaa;Written Update 1st Oct'10 (Page 2)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Khushi dear for the update. I am going to sorely miss AKNV and this forum Cry

Hope to see Anas, Aastha and Rohit again in some other show again.
I am sure we will meet again on some other forum.  Until then....take care.Smile

Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly-786tigeress786swaberaAnnonymusJay DeolAmor.

Jay Deol

Jay Deol

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

I promise this is my last ranting, raving dissing of the evil, demonic, satanic, villianous, loathsome, idiotic aryamonster he is just pure evil who needed to be shot, hung, quartered. boiled and fed to hungry savage jungle animals.
I think the guy who plays aryamonster is seriously ugly and can't act (sorry if you are a fan who needs glasses) and his acting today was awful.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Dumbo is just dumbo - I mean never at any point did she try to save Cutie's life today - just stood there like a lemon looking shocked - thank god I don't have to see her ugly face again and I don't want Cutie to do any more programmes/serials with her - someone prettier is needed.

Cutie is just simply divine and I totally love him and shall miss him and can't wait for him to come back to TV  soon.

I love you guys loads and goodbye for now.

Jay Deol
London
UK

very last post 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shnureenbutterfly-786tigeress786AnnonymusswaberamonalidpAmor.RoarkPatrarekhapyar-ishk

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates
 finally this show has ended

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly-786swaberaAmor.

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates! I know the show was good in the beginning, but then both of you updaters suffered through some terrible episodes for us...Ermm...at least they showed a good ending. Anyway, it has come to an end and I just want to send some Hug to all.....I will miss this forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swaberaAnnonymusmonalidpAmor.

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. MIss u all. love u all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swaberamonalidpAmor.pyar-ishk

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
REVASH FOREVER

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly-786tigeress786swabera

chubzy

IF-Dazzler

chubzy

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Thank u so much 4 reg updates as i was dependent on ur updates nly bt i must mention update of ths show used to b d earliest among all other forum thanx again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top