Kya Yehi Pavitra Rishta hai..? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
raj thanks for making such hilarious posts,😊

sometimes i wondered such type of pavitra rishta have ever exists in this world or notπŸ˜”
na jane kaise pal mein pavitra ho jate hain
yeh duniya ke pavitra rishte
πŸ˜†
Edited by acrewood - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gaurimisha

call me GM or gauri....tht saves ur effortπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

U really hav flair for comedy...hilarious imagination...hav been reading ur posts for quite sometime now.Keep it comingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
😊Thanks Gauri..yea it really does..πŸ˜†

I write whatever i see wrong...and watever comes into my mind...yea i do like to write witty n humoruos posts..πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot again Gauri..😊.
Yea sure will keep on adding more..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dabulls23

LOL SR u and Aaa chana 🀣 now Kabutari and bhagwan as kabooter...Kya rishta hai in dono ka....Pavitra indeed 
Varsha, kabutar aur kabutari waise bhi dumb hote hain...toh ArMan bhi unke category meinaate hain aur Shrauv jungli Murgi ke jaise kook roo kooo karti rahti...right from dawn till dusk...and the moment she hears Kabutari's name..her volume goes high like a morning murga..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jhumapan

I find Shravani's chracter is the weirdest one...then Archana's and the Manav's. Manav is a cry baby..his character is like a character of a spineless person. ......can't believe that's the was they portray the character of male protagonist of a daily soap.
So, far Naagraj hasn't done anything unreal.. sketching of his character is believable so far.

She is most annoying and irritating character..worst thn ArMan...Manav is born crying and he continues tht....rona, rona aur sirf rona hi hai usse...he can beat any woman when it comes to crying competetion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naagraj will show his true colors soon..and he is gng to create rift between dumb kabutar and kabutari..
Murgi doesn like the Kabutar and Kabootari's prem ke thumke..so daily ghar mein free Mahabharat..

Abh jab Kabutari ki shaadi Aasteen ke saanp ho rahi hai
🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by acrewood

raj thanks for making such hilarious posts,😊

sometimes i wondered such type of pavitra rishta have ever exists in this world or notπŸ˜”
na jane kaise pal mein pavitra ho jate hain
yeh duniya ke pavitra rishte
πŸ˜†
You are welcome Shikhar...

it exists but in the dumb CVS wild imaginations..πŸ˜†

Tell them to define the meaning of Pavitra and thn compare with their story and characters...they will come to know the bitter truth...

Naam Pavitra lekin characters full of lust, greed and selfishnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rpratistha

Murgi doesn like the Kabutar and Kabootari's prem ke thumke..so daily ghar mein free Mahabharat..

Abh jab Kabutari ki shaadi Aasteen ke saanp ho rahi hai
🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hailaaaa..Pratistha keep laughing always...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by set_raj

Hailaaaa..Pratistha keep laughing always...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ur jokes r always so hilarious that i can't stop myself laughing...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by rpratistha

ur jokes r always so hilarious that i can't stop myself laughing...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I cannot stop myself writing cos my brainwa forces me to...seeing this nonsense bus jo aata hai type karte jaao...and the comedy ki Khichdi is ready..πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot pratistha..😊.
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by set_raj

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I cannot stop myself writing cos my brainwa forces me to...seeing this nonsense bus jo aata hai type karte jaao...and the comedy ki Khichdi is ready..πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot pratistha..😊.

plz do continue to give effort to ur mind...
we r enjoying it...πŸ˜†