Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Nw before u jump into conclusion I am talking of Armaan's actions and the current DMG track nt of the character. I cant believe tht people are actually trying to justify this! I mean slit my throat and feed me to the birds! Hw can u justify an act like this?! Hw can u justify someonething tht wrong?! And then they jump to the easiest way out: AR did it out of love! How can love be this disgraceful?! How can love be so insensitive?! If this is ur AR thn they have redefined love in the wrong way.

I dnt understand why Armaan fans wud support his actions? why wud they do tht? I mean the guy is forcing himself on someone's wife and dsnt have the decency to bear a few punches when her husband finds out. I can fully understand when they support him and AR relation bt this has so tainted ur oh-so-precious love story! Do u nt gt it?! Armaan is being butchered when he hits on a married woman regardless of her past with him. No matter how much dignified their love ws in the past it has lost all possible respect with this track.

Again: this post is designated to discuss Armaan's actions nt himself. 

So if u fully understand the above post thn do reply bt if nt thn dnt waste ur time n commenting space. If ur comments are logical thn even disagreements are going to appreciated bt if all u hav to say 'AR Forever' n things in the same line thn please do hesitate before commenting. Actually think thrice because wud only be a mockery of ur favourites!

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

jaan_1234books4everolalalaaEssynadameeranairdesisangeljuisaL.O.R.Dprincess329ana24BaAZiGar0mischiefAyesha_tVedika211Rumiiaparifunfanrapunzel84DV_LVRSATHYA88devashree_hMahamHarpreet.Mmelancholicgunjika7eelanafy_GHTJATINTHAKKARTheMummy_LeAbbaprejudicedLeah1-Prithi--DarthVader--Zoya-shilpa4evaaishu_25123abc123uppaasprincess1mysterieuxmz.intoxicatedAngelic_J*Adorable_Anu*friends_rockpinky_blueskiesmariaa.xonami2811sajni786Perfangel5655Ameres-Rinki-R.K.ODJ..monty22nyctophiliamonar-Harshu--MERRY--x-Reshu-x-.Angelnisha80RajiniliciousWrackspurtshanti05norzarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wht needs to be Disgraced is being Praised" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged

dont agree wid u sorry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyiifaith38mz.intoxicatedsallu_lover

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magic2

dont agree wid u sorry

Its kai bt u I jst wnted to put the point across. Whts my loss if Armaan is being butchered?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evermonar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Ahhh u actually expect ppl to agree with you? They ll come hammer n tongs with the proof of true love:

bhook hadtaal!!!
bullet!!!
aaloo paratha!!!!
AR forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 post btw

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everEssynada-maria-DsntmatterRumiiapariVedika211devashree_haishu_25pavsLeah1prejudicedTheMummy_LeAbbamonarR.K.Onyctophiliasajni786friends_rockWrackspurtnisha80

desisangel

Groupbie

desisangel

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
What about Riddhima? Confused

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisangel

What about Riddhima? Confused

Riddhima is butchered and everyone knows which is why I didnt feel the need  of mentioning her

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdesisangel-maria-devashree_h123abc123pavsAngelic_Jfriends_rock~@$hm@~monar

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
AGREED

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everDsntmatter

Dsntmatter

Dsntmatter

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

Ahhh u actually expect ppl to agree with you? They ll come hammer n tongs with the proof of true love:

bhook hadtaal!!!
bullet!!!
aaloo paratha!!!!
AR forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 post btw

LOL! aloo paratha? man atleast considerable amount of ArSh fans agree! (their armaan fans too)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everpavsAngelic_J

Post Reply New Post

Go to top