Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Moving On...ArSh(FF) Note on Page 85 (Page 5)

.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
just loved it
can't wait to read more
con soon
eagerly waiting for the next
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks

thnq soo much for loving it..........today i'll update..............
.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thithutop14

hey loved the start do add me in ur pm list 
n plz continue soon!!

thnq sooo mcuh and i'll pm u when i update............
Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hey i like your ff
pls add me to your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Suhasini.

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey
I just loved ur ff ........
Plz continue soon and also add me to your pm list.......
will be waiting for the update

luv
neha

.Suhasini.

shivi17 Goldie
shivi17
shivi17

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
awesome :D pm me the next part really eager to read this fanfic :D

.Suhasini.

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
plssssssssss update sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn......................

.Suhasini.

Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
pls update soon
.Suhasini. Goldie
.Suhasini.
.Suhasini.

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Part 2

Next day

Shilpa…..

Ahhh my head…omg what is happening it is paining like hell……..and looked down something warm tickling her neck….. 'Armaan happily curdled in her arms and sleeping'…….Armaan…..he is so cute while sleeping……and while sleeping my sweetie pie is smiling…why is it baby u never smile now why are u smiling…….Armaan ur smile takes my breathe away…….u know when u smile I feel like loving u more…..i cant stop u loving Armaan……..and kissed his dimple lingering her lips on his cheek for some time……..and caressed his chin portion with his fingers making him moan in his sleep…………haaaa my baby is disturbed and kissed his lips by biting his lower lip……….'Good morning….' I heard Armaan voice wishing me with his everlasting smile……………I smiled back and wished…………suddenly I felt something then looked down at my waist his hand was crawling on my waist like snake but why is it so hot like he is touching my skin……………then I observed that im naked…no not only im but he also……

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'………I shouted……

Armaan..

So much of my grave pain anger all are subdued today but why I dnt no……one thing I know is to be like this forever……I feel like something most good is going to happen…….i dnt want to move from this moment whatever it may be I'll hold this moment……Moment of Life…. and it is just a feeling of life time ………yes im feeling life again…….i dnt want to know why im feeling happy why its is too much peace here but I want this moment……..and its true that never in his life felt complete like this even when he is with Riddima……..yes I never felt this completeness with Riddima also but now……

and the question of mine is why im feeling happy………yesterday when I got call from Riddima saying she is going to marry his husband for second time that to according her wish………I felt like axe cutting my neck…..and that Shilpa made me more angry by telling to forget Riddima…..how could she tell that………….Armaan never forgets Riddima……….and what she said I have to forget her as she cant return the same love what im giving her…….bull shirt love is not giving and taking its just a feeling…………and im little hard on her I slapped her for telling me to forget my love………but what can I do I cant forget Riddima…….

And now i dnt know why im feeling like life is back and everything is going to be ok……and im smiling I dnt know when I last time smiled with full life…..now what is touching my skin………yeah it is like kiss I guess….whatever it is I love this touch on my cheek………………..i think it is feather touch…….. now on chin…..hmmmmm its so good…..i love this touch….i want to be touched like this forever………..ahhhhh what someone is biting me……but I dnt want to open my eyes….if it is something like dream I dnt want to get up then…….i just want to be in that land……slowly my hand raised and touched something which is so soft…….ohooo so it is feather I guess…….nothing can be more soft than that………I think this is the softest feather it is soo smooth……………hmmmm

Who the hell is shouting and disturbing my ever peace sleep…….and I got up and im stunned no no im shocked out of my wits seeing Ms.Shilpa Malhotra beSide me……….and why the hell she is beSide me………in my bed……and I saw my hand on her waist……..…and what no………nahiiiiiiii………upto now im thinking this is feather……and why it is so hot………then I noticed our positions……..and I understood the reason for her shriek…………and then I too

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I too shouted

Shilpa tried to get up but she is covered with a blanket which is also covered Armaan……..'Shi…Shilpa im so…..' Armaan started to say but Shilpa cut him 'Armaan now please can u handle my clothes….' She asked him not meeting his eyes showing her finger towards her clothes which are on Armaan's Side…….he handled her clothes not looking at her Side she took them and When Shilpa about to say to turn him she saw him already turned other Side…….she hurriedly dressed and went out……..

Armaan….

What have u done Armaan……..how could u do this to her…….and what about ur ethics and most importantly what about ur feelings….how could u……I cant understand what happened last night…….definitely they have committed a mistake by seeing his position he can understand but how could I have done such a big mistake………….what would she think about me…..did I force her no I wouldn't have done that…….or may be I forced……….if I have forced she would have given a tight slap in the morning but she didn't infact before I got up she is caressing my face ……..ugggh actually what happened last night………..

I dressed and came out of the room and paid the money for room and went near my car…………where have she gone……I searched for half an hour then I got a message saying 'I had taken taxi…..and im going….bye' from Shilpa…….what she is thinking about me….here im searching her and she without informing went away……is she angry on me……ohooooo god did I force her……….no I couldn't have but then why she left me……I have to meet her……………

Next day Sanjeevini

'Hi Armaan how was the journey and how did camp organized…….i got good report from the camp that u and Shilpa had given the best itseems……..' Sid asked Armaan……..'Ya……Shilpa helped me a lot…..' Armaan said…..when he is telling about Shilpa Riddima came and stood behind Sid……..'How are u Armaan….' Riddima asked him…..'Ok….' he said uninterestedly…..'by the way Sid where is Shilpa…..' Armaan asked Sid not eyeing Riddima……'She came yesterday night for an emergency now I guess she is in the cafe…….'Sid said….'Thanks…' and Armaan resumed to walk towards caf……….'what happened to Armaan he didn't even talk to me…is he fine???' Riddima said slowly to herself which was heard by Sid and he looked at her accusingly and started his duty………

'Hi Shilpa….' Armaan wished Shilpa……'Hii….' She said fearfully……'I want to talk to u………' Armaan said seriously…….'Armaan now I have duty I'll talk to u later bye…..' she got up from her chair and turned to get away but cant Armaan clutched her wrist and said 'Please Shilpa………..'  'Ok we will but not here come with me….' She took him to recreation room……they both sat on bench……'Shilpa yest….yesterday I dnt have any intensions to happen that……….its just because of drink…..i really don't want to hurt u but it happened…….' He said guiltily……..not getting any response he looked at her…..she is staring at ground……….'So he thinks that it is a mistake….obviously Shilpa he always and will be loving Riddima u were never his love…..so he thinks that was a mistake….'she thought……..'Shilpa….'  he called her…..'Aaaa…yea Armaan………I can understand…..and dnt worry its not ur mistake……..i too have drunk and it made both of us loose control….i cant say its ok but I wont blame u……….so now forget it and move on Armaan…..' she said gulping her ocean of emotions in her heart………….

'Thanks Shilpa for understanding………….now im feeling free…….yesterday u dnt no how I felt…….i thought of killing my self……..' he said and smiled at her…….she also gave an understanding smile and got up to leave…….'Ur smile is beautiful..' he murmured………she heard and smiled and left the room……..

Shilpa…

I m sorry Armaan I cant forget the night we shared I still remember how we made it….and I love u…….i dnt regret it…………..i know u can never love me but i cant give up my love………I'll be loving until my last breathe………..and I make sure that no one touches me as you did…………im only yours and will be yours……….i dnt want my love to be returned I can live seeing u…….thinking about u……………but why u said it's a mistake Armaan…….she sobbed…….i never felt it is mistake………..she cried her heart out……….

Days passed Shilpa and Armaan became thickest friends……..as says some mistakes can make friends……..yes our Armaan and Shilpa are now best friends they share everything…..Armaan now totally depends on Shilpa……he cant even think a day without her…..but he didn't forget Riddima and his love………but now he is ok with the fact that Riddima is married that too two times………he loves her but never felt a pain of loosing her like before………he almost everyday asks himself 'why im not feeling pain I used to get before whenever I see Riddima….'………..after Shilpa's entry everything is changed he is a changed man……he smiled heartfully with her and love spending time with her and eager to know more about her……….but she never told anything about her or her parents and where she completed her schooling college………she is very friendly to him but never disclosed about her personal matters……..sometimes he feel deserted when she tells its her personal she cant say anything about her life………..but he is ok with it……….he love this Shilpa very much as a friend………………he is happy to be friend to her for life time…………………..

He have no complaints with his life now….he is happy man who have deceived by a girl who he love the most but also he is happy for getting a friend like Shilpa who is always with him in thick and thin…..and she likes me the way I am…..she don't want me to be changed…………she daily asks me how my day was and talks to me and hears me whatever I say without any protest…….she never left my Side these two months……..she always supported me in these two months………….when he is sad about Riddima he used to go to her and tell about his grief…..she hears him silently and keeps her caring hand on his cheek that's it he can forget everything what he faced in his life…………………late may be but he understood the value of this one girl in his life……..Shilpa is his best friend who he can never be replaced…………………

Shilpa on other Side is very happy with the change in Armaan….he is now interacting to everyone normally……….he sometimes feel lonely when he thought about Riddima but he is overcoming the pain gradually………everyone are saying he is now old Armaan ammy………she don't know how he used to be before but now she likes this Armaan…..he is friendly with everyone and cares for everyone and do what he likes…and mostly he is smiling now…………and importantly he is most friendly with her………..when he is sad he comes to her…….when he is happy he shares with her……..by one word for Armaan the day starts with Shilpa and ends with her…..and likewise for her ………….she also have no complaints to anyone or on her life…….she can live with his friend until end………and help him when ever he needs a shoulder to cry…and when he needs her to be part of his success……………….

Sid is very happy seeing Armaan slowly coming out of his grief and spending most of the time with Shilpa…….he is very much happy with his achievement making Shilpa and Armaan one….may be they are not in love but some day they both will understand there love and needfulness on eachother……………..

In all this happenings only one is not soo happy….yeah Riddima……..i mean she too want Armaan to move on but some where she is feeling envious to Shilpa…now Shilpa has taken her place in Armaan's heart……..Armaan never in this two months came to her and spole except professionally……………..he always been seen with Shilpa when he is in hospital………….she definitely didn't like their bond…she always think that Shilpa is not perfect for Armaan….she always want someone with Armaan like her(may be her)…………now whole hospital know that Armaan and Shilpa are best friends and they are inseparable…………..and they also knew that Riddima hates Shilpa as she always scolded her for no mistake of Shilpa……..but no one dare to question her even Armaan also never questioned Riddima but silently gave her answer by not talking to her……………..she know that she is being ill towards Shilpa but she cant take Shilpa's closeness towards Armaan………..thats why she use to scold her without any mistake of hers………..

'Armaan can I talk to u………..' Riddima asked Armaan who entered locker room………'Yes Dr.Riddima any case to discuss…….' He asked professionally……'Armaan im talking to u as ur friend……..not as ur colleague……..' she shouted as he is now annoying her by talking like stranger………..'Listen Riddima I never want u as my friend…….u please remember lovers cant be friends……..if anyone are like that then they would be acting……..i never cant imagine u as a friend……….did u get it…..' he shouted matching her voice……'Armaan I dnt like Shilpa…….u please avoid her….she never going to suit u………' she said composing herself……'Riddima im talking about us……..why ur bringing Shilpa………she is nothing to me except a friend…..a best friend………and what is problem with her………' he argued with her………

'Listen Armaan im not that blind I saw u both very close ur sharing everything with her……..could u remember when u came to me and told about ur problem or success or happiness no na………after she entered into ur life ur avoiding our friendship Armaan……' she said furiously………'No Riddima im again warning u that we were never friends we are always lovers………and why u care with whom I be friend……….its nothing to do with u right……?' he asked her accusingly…………'Armaan she is not good for u…….i mean look at u….' she stopped seeing his eyes becoming red…….'What to look at me……..i think from two months im more happy than ever……….' He said angrily making her even more jealous ……….'Yeah I can see…….Armaan tell me one thing ur only sharing ur feelings or more than that……..' she said accusingly in anger……Armaan felt offended…….'Ur right Riddima………..we share more than that…………in ur words we also shared bed……………………….' Armaan said seriously……..'he has to say the truth he cant hide this with Riddima…' he thought………

'What u said…????. u shared bed………..how can u Armaan how can u…..' she asked him clutching his collar……..'I never thought u could do this to me…..how could u do this to me........ I never forget u but u ……..' She sobbed and cried uncontrollably in his arms……seeing her like this his heart melted why she is crying if I share bed with Shilpa…this means she still loves me….but how??? She married Sid on her wish……….Armaan couldn't bare her cries so to pacify her….'Riddima it's a mistake…it was never on my mind…….it just happened……….we both are drunk and I I thought it was u and I made………' he just couldn't proceed something is stopping from telling……………..

This whole was heard by two most important people in their lives…………and made those two more heart broke………………

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

godsakepsruthiDIMPLECOOLRuhuAZTHEBEST1shashank_shonaammy_amnapriyanka2607lekshmiarsh93marry21Paingeltanya.dsouzaflaming_saphireJAZZ_ACUAsasyamischiefNihsonSHWETAKASHLOVERqwerty012kashmayurfanniki4lifediyaa1pk_Afrin_anufacuteshilpayongshinholic_fanAzmiiQueenbeePallavirtjkssweetanu2314-Jyo-Caramel_21Sujata77frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaprachi06MysticalRealm-screwed.UP-KaShforever06.ramya-gurtian.-wild-A.Hajnalmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGDaShInG_DeViLIshiasweetie_angelsammy4udebby_11barygreenleaf007arshluver_15kmh2rockzznidha1983swetha10NorzRKDramebaazEuphoria.hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Mrinalini-pickachuXiahtic-5-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top