Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

More I think about episode gets me more MAD!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Ok I know I AM the one that invented Terrific Thursday.............but its get me more mad then happy. Angry so im goint o spill my faustration.........lol LOL

1. Ahem is right in a way and Gopi is wrong in a way. WHY? Cause, what right does she have to keep the fast and then on top of that expect that our little monster would actually break it with his heart!!! Who was she kidding???? When he wanted to put ointment on her wound after the thief track, she said NO, I remember all my "vachans"...........then what happen to them now?? Did she forget that she said she is no longer his wife? That they will live like strangers! Then why? Fine, she kept it with all her heart, fine wish granted. Keep the vrat. But why did she expect Ahem to be a good husband and be there for her? She should have just broke it with the picture from the start.
She should chant our SNS mantra.............HOPE FOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST!!!

2. I really hope Koki gives it to Ahem tom. I know its Fussssssss Friday.......but maybe like today's episode which was lil Terrific, tom it will be lil less fussss friday. LOL I really hope that Koki repeats the line that she said to Ahem. "That you are right I made a mistake getting you married to this girl".........ABSOLUTELY correct my DEAR KOKI..........please repeat those lines to your jerk son. Say that you did make a mistake marrying Ahem to Gopi because HE is not worthy of Gopi's love! He is not worthy of such a diamond. I really and honestly would love to see that. Wouldn't that be a great scene!

3. As many are hoping for I hope for the same. ANITA HAS TO COME BACK!!! I think that is the only way Ahem will change. If Ahem is shown the difference between Anita and Gopi, he might just start to understand what he has and what he lost. What is good and what is bad. What he is about to loose and what he will never gain! I really hope he comes to his senses  soon!!!

4. Back to the ointiment scene! Do you really think that had Gopi let Ahem put the medicine on that  he would have melted a littleeeeeeeeee towards her???? I think so. I think by her saying what she did, (as much as we like it), it caused more anger in his heart for Gopi. That was true concern from his side that day. And I think at that point, it would have been better if Gopi had accepted. O well, we can't rewind life!  

Ok I am all done.............phewww.......that felt good...........Ok now I can go back to watching the show............LOL

Edited by taral83 - 30 September 2010 at 12:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

helloworld007Sky-WindAashna26rusha4003saomomShell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More I think about episode gets me more MAD!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Join our riot! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1499029

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Wind-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Ok I know I AM the one that invented Terrific Thursday.............but its get me more mad then happy. Angry so im goint o spill my faustration.........lol LOL
ur Terrific Thursday mantra only made us balanced yesterday so that we could watch today epi...but now Friday can be turned in into Fabulous or Fusss.....depending upon CVs.........

1. Ahem is right in a way and Gopi is wrong in a way. WHY? Cause, what right does she have to keep the fast and then on top of that expect that our little monster would actually break it with his heart!!! Who was she kidding???? When he wanted to put ointment on her wound after the thief track, she said NO, I remember all my "vachans"...........then what happen to them now?? Did she forget that she said she is no longer his wife? That they will live like strangers! Then why? Fine, she kept it with all her heart, fine wish granted. Keep the vrat. But why did she expect Ahem to be a good husband and be there for her? She should have just broke it with the picture from the start.
She should chant our SNS mantra.............HOPE FOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST!!!
thats called Pativrata bhartiya naari,,,,,Gopi bechari....cant think of anything else to justify her keeping fast for him...and then expecting him to come to break it for her......keep chanting the mantra...m doing the same...

2. I really hope Koki gives it to Ahem tom. I know its Fussssssss Friday.......but maybe like today's episode which was lil Terrific, tom it will be lil less fussss friday. LOL I really hope that Koki repeats the line that she said to Ahem. "That you are right I made a mistake getting you married to this girl".........ABSOLUTELY correct my DEAR KOKI..........please repeat those lines to your jerk son. Say that you did make a mistake marrying Ahem to Gopi because HE is not worthy of Gopi's love! He is not worthy of such a diamond. I really and honestly would love to see that. Wouldn't that be a great scene!
I would love to see Koki saying "U were not the correct choice to be get married with MERI GOPI VAU, she deserves a human being not a Useless Creature like u" dhan tan ta..he will get what he deserves.....looking forward to see something like this..

3. As many are hoping for I hope for the same. ANITA HAS TO COME BACK!!! I think that is the only way Ahem will change. If Ahem is shown the difference between Anita and Gopi, he might just start to understand what he has and what he lost. What is good and what is bad. What he is about to loose and what he will never gain! I really hope he comes to his senses  soon!!!
Anita...is now at top of my Wish List....as she will be the only person with whom Aham can compare Gopi and her Goodness, so that he will come to know by himself difference between Love-Infatuation, Wife-GF...

4. Back to the ointiment scene! Do you really think that had Gopi let Ahem put the medicine on that  he would have melted a littleeeeeeeeee towards her???? I think so. I think by her saying what she did, (as much as we like it), it caused more anger in his heart for Gopi. That was true concern from his side that day. And I think at that point, it would have been better if Gopi had accepted. O well, we can't rewind life! 
i was also thinking something like this..if by any chance Gopi would have allowed him to put the ointment he would have melted a lil bit for her....at least for her pain if not smile.....as his Male Ego Would have been satisfied......
but then it would have made Gopi his Toy again....when he wants to feel for her, she should allow him and when he wants to show his anger she should bear it Chup Chap....
with that scene she proved she cant be a Toy...she is Human Being, with feeling and heart.....

Ok I am all done.............phewww.......that felt good...........Ok now I can go back to watching the show............LOL
lol...u are also following Rant On-Rant off funda...m thinking i also should start this to calm my anger and frustration towards Aham........

rusha4003saomom

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Taral, I love this post.  I have to go get dinner and will definitely come back to this tonight!!!

Sky-Wind-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

You invented all the days and some of us loved the idea and started stealing the name for our posts!!!  I may do it for Friday too.

Taral you're totally right...from Aham's point of view she can't have it both ways.  She takes her un-marriage vows, rejects his help and then still wants him to break her fast.  A bit of mixed message which of course both don't understand. 

I don't think Koki is going to directly give it to Aham.  He is her DIKRA!! She will help Gopi in other ways but her DIKRA is her DIKRA! But I could be wrong as I have been predicting Aham!

I want Anita to come back but only after Aham admits to himself that he has feelings for Gopi.  Then it will be more of a struggle for him.   The way he is feeling right now he will be very tempted to go back to Anita. Even if he has an affair with her.  But if he feels something for Gopi then we will see his struggle to choose between 2 loves.

I still think it was the right thing to do...we didn't see this backlash but the more he resists the sweeter it will be when he falls for our Gopi!

Ok I am all done.............phewww.......that felt good...........Ok now I can go back to watching the show............LOL  I am so glad you got it all out!! Watching the show will not be as much fun without all the team members of AAP (Ahamoholics Anonymous Pagals!)

Edited by lovtv - 30 September 2010 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Windsaomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Wow!  That was fantastic Taral!!!!  Glad to see I'm not the only one on the forum who loses it!ROFLROFL   Your analysis is spot on.  Hope the CVs are listening!

Sky-Wind-tellyaddict-

bccl

Groupbie

bccl

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Also don't understand the Modi family. Isn't it the duty of the family to take care of the daughter -in-law. Gopi is doing her duty of being a good bahu, what about their duty of taking care of someone they married and got in their house. How is Gopi their 'bahu' if she is not accepted by the son as his wife?
Gopi should hold them responsible for  all her  misfortunes and the constant pain and accusations.
How come they blame her for everything and never apologise?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Windsaomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top