•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
what ever you may think i feel koki is parcial. when she realized that it was aham's mistake and gopi covered it, she did not show half the rage she showed gopi on her pyara dikra.

Though she understood her mistake and tried to make amends, at least a lecture to aham would have made us happy.

the anger she showed gopi and the soft dealing towards her son shows her to be biased.

I don't think she is. I think reason y she didn't yell at Ahem for calling Gopi and saying all the stuff he did was she was way to angry with Gopi that she broke the fast without Ahem. She finds out the truth about breaking the fast after her talk with Ahem. At that point, her first responsiblity was to go to Gopi not Ahem and yell. Koki has always yelled at what is wrong and rewarded what was right. However, she doesn't think when she is mad. She becomes very blind. N that is where is is wrong. Same goes for Hetal. They both were so fast to yell and take back their love. But they didn't notice that Gopi didn't eat nothing more then a half roti, nothing eles in the dish was touched, Gopi was crying, and Hetal knew that Ahem called and she also knows their relationship, but there is not logical thinking between the to elder ladies.
and also.....when aham told that he shouted at Gopi coz due to her only Koki scolded him from working first time in life....so if she scolded him then it will make him more angry towards Gopi.....that my mom is still supporting her...
so what Koki did on that spot was justified....but what she dint do right was hiding TheFact that Kinjal did the Chori and Gopi is innocent in that case....
she has to reveal all those facts that she knows abt Gopi...which are the reason of aham hating the poor gal...
It also angered me how Hetal acted like she was SO disappointed in Gopi for breaking her vrath, whereas when Rashi did it she was absolutely silent!
hahah...i forgot that one Maya..
when Rashi broke the vrat Hetal was trying to Calm down Koki saying "Reva De Kokila" and wny this time she dint follow her "Reva De" Funda....
personally i m fed up with this. i dont even watch emotional movies till date i have not seen tare sameen par because it makes me cry. koki was hypnotizing me to watch now you people at the forum do. it is only for this i m forced to watch.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

personally i m fed up with this. i dont even watch emotional movies till date i have not seen tare sameen par because it makes me cry. koki was hypnotizing me to watch now you people at the forum do. it is only for this i m forced to watch.

thats so sweet of u...that u watch the show for us...but i do watch it for Koki and her unique ways to control Rashi.....then comes GoHam...