Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
What do you think? Will Sid-Nivi meet each other there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Dada saheb and Keshav be in the same hospital" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
even i thought of the possibility! In fact i feel Siddharth will ultimately help her dad to get to the hospital! Coz in thr precap we saw though viren helped her from the goons he didnt help her dad. She was pulling him in a cart all by herself! maybe on the way to the hospital sid will see her in this condition and help her!!

Edited by sinchan - 30 September 2010 at 11:39am

sunita-tina

sunita-tina

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i don't know but  i hope so

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
think so.......they may meet.........damages are equal on both sides........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hmmmmm i hope so k sid nivi aj milen hospital mai hi sahi par milen zaroor

P.Kamaljit.Sean

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
even i feel the same that they will meet in hospital..but i dont think sid vl help nivi..

P.Kamaljit.Sean

supria

supria

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged

if they meet n if Sid does not help Nivi then i think it'll be the end of Sid-Putul for us!! Hope the creatives will not be so mean n drop Sid in the eyes of his fans!! or is it possible that they meet so soon? i really dont know whether to continue watching this show or no...its like everyday i watch it with the hope that somethign positive happens on the Nivi-Sid front n some truth abt Chanchal n Jawahar's wickedness comes out!! before it is too late n Nivi throws Sid out of her mind n heart...n somehow I have a strong feeling that whatever happens, Sid can never hate Nivi, though he might be distracted towards his family n be angry with her !! But Nivi, i feel can even hate Sid!! hope it does not happen !! if she can forgive her own Chacha n Chahi for talking against her dad in front of the Soods n not standing by the, then she must give Sid another chance, understanding his circumstances!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkashaf13suzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

if they meet n if Sid does not help Nivi then i think it'll be the end of Sid-Putul for us!! Hope the creatives will not be so mean n drop Sid in the eyes of his fans!! or is it possible that they meet so soon? i really dont know whether to continue watching this show or no...its like everyday i watch it with the hope that somethign positive happens on the Nivi-Sid front n some truth abt Chanchal n Jawahar's wickedness comes out!! before it is too late n Nivi throws Sid out of her mind n heart...n somehow I have a strong feeling that whatever happens, Sid can never hate Nivi, though he might be distracted towards his family n be angry with her !! But Nivi, i feel can even hate Sid!! hope it does not happen !! if she can forgive her own Chacha n Chahi for talking against her dad in front of the Soods n not standing by the, then she must give Sid another chance, understanding his circumstances!!!

i dont think CV's show the true colors of chanchal infront of sid...as it s too early..u know y..they need to drag the story na..thats y...so have patience sure one day vl come..but it is not so soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13suzi_b

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.