Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
It would be great if the creators, director, producer, even writers..anyone could be interviewed.  It would be great to hear what their vision of the show is...why is it slow when compared to other shows.

Does anyone know anyone at IF because I have seen exclusive interviews posted on this site of other shows such as Pratigya, Geet etc..produced by this forum.

It would be good to hear from their perspective what the plan, vision..anything is...

Like everyone else on the forum..I too am getting fed up with the show.  The big attraction for is no longer the show but the people on this forum!!!

It would be really sad to lose this community we have created!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Windsaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We should riot (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
dont worry shelly....this weekend i'll try to  work on ur suggestion as well....
but til then keep mailing on the mail addresses that we have....

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Maya, this post game me a really good visual of us running amok on the streets of Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, London, Toronto, New York, San Diego and other cities around the World!!  In some cities there may only be one of us followers of SNS!!!  Just running and pulling our hair!  People looking at us on the street like what the $#*?  is going on?  Some of us may need to be committed!! Who knows what we are capable of?

It was a really funny vision of our riot!!!  Thank you! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

helloworld007Sky-Windsaomom

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Maya, this post game me a really good visual of us running amok on the streets of Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, London, Toronto, New York, San Diego and other cities around the World!!  In some cities there may only be one of us followers of SNS!!!  Just running and pulling our hair!  People looking at us on the street like what the $#*?  is going on?  Some of us may need to be committed!! Who knows what we are capable of?

LOL that's exactly what I wanted to do when I typed it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-Wind

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Sadhi/ Helloworld (sorry don't know your name dear:))- I am with you guys as Sadhli already knows. One thing I will suggest is that from a previous campaign I was involved with, my personal experience was that you have to just keep trying to get the point across. I personally try and send very polite messages etc but sometimes nothing seems to get through. I am really hoping that they will listen to us as I would hate to see such a great show go to waste.
There is so much scope and so much talent, they can take it very far. So with Sadhli and others like you all the way- way to go!!!

My name is Maya. :)

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

lol....hope no one will put us behind bars for starting a riot.....but that would be even better  CVs will loose Loyal Viwers like us and then unka dhandha kaise chalega.......god only knows...

but that was really a nice visual to have shelly and maya ur riot is working indeed...

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by helloworld007

lol....hope no one will put us behind bars for starting a riot.....but that would be even better  CVs will loose Loyal Viwers like us and then unka dhandha kaise chalega.......god only knows...

but that was really a nice visual to have shelly and maya ur riot is working indeed...

I would continue my riot in jail! And besides, where I live you can watch up to one hour of TV a day in jail. We followers of SNS can just watch it together in jail! lol

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hey hw about creating a riot banner and posting it in this site. the only good thing is the past week has brought out silent readers to the forum and has made it to vibrate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.