Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Are the CVs honestly telling us that after all that prayer from Gopi for her husband's love for just one day, we're getting NOTHING? In fact, we're getting an even MORE angry and heartless Aham. Angry Like another poster here said, Indians are very spritual and believe no prayer goes unanswered if conducted with a pure heart. Nobody has a more pure heart than Gopi! Even Hetal told Gopi yesterday that her prayers will be answered! All of this must have lead up to something, surely? But no, the CVs went straight back to the same old drama with Rashi making mistakes and Gopi getting blamed! Indians should riot against the stupid CVs for insulting their faith like that! (Okay, I know I am taking it too far, but today's epi was a HUGE disappointment!)

Also, today's precap was an even bigger disappointment! Who cares about Koki's face?! I want to see something significant happen with GoHam, other than having to watch an angry Aham and a sobbing Gopi. I am usually quite patient and optimistic with regards to this drama, but I have frankly had enough now!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindVivaciousQueensaomomtaral83rusha4003sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We should riot" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
maya...i cant say abt all indians...but at least on forum we can have a riot against CVs more making Mock of Prayers to Gods...
and dont worry very soon we will start the campaign also....

PM me  if anyone of u have any ideas to do so...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sadhli, do you have the contact details for any of the crew people? Preferably emails, etc. I will send them a bunch of angry emails/letters!

Edited by helloworld007 - 30 September 2010 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I hv....but I m thinking of a well planned Campaign....so working on it...but till then i'll send mail ids to all of them who will reply to this post showing their willingness to improve the Storyline...

SO please reply to this post and i'll send u all the mail ids.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Sadhi/ Helloworld (sorry don't know your name dear:))- I am with you guys as Sadhli already knows. One thing I will suggest is that from a previous campaign I was involved with, my personal experience was that you have to just keep trying to get the point across. I personally try and send very polite messages etc but sometimes nothing seems to get through. I am really hoping that they will listen to us as I would hate to see such a great show go to waste.
There is so much scope and so much talent, they can take it very far. So with Sadhli and others like you all the way- way to go!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

helloworld007rusha4003-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
agree with u shruti....we have to try our best in keeping this show its charm intact....we should let it go in the Bin of CVs and channel with the stupid reason of less TRP when they themselves dint give enough chance to the show to prove it.....

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

Sadhli, do you have the contact details for any of the crew people? Preferably emails, etc. I will send them a bunch of angry emails/letters!

i thought about it and even tried browsing for it but could not find any details.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by helloworld007

i thought about it and even tried browsing for it but could not find any details.

i'll send u details in a while.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.