Dill Mill Gaye

Do you even know what betrayal feels like ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Armaan Mallik, do you even know what betrayal feels like ?

It feels like someone kicked you in the stomach, feels like your heart stopped beating, feels like that dream you know the one when you are falling and you want so desperately to wake up before you hit the ground, but it's all out of your control. You can't trust anything anymore, no one is who they say they are, your life is changed forever.

Not only did Sid's wife betray him, but you Armaan Mallik, the guy he thought of as a brother stabbed him in the back. And you have the audacity to rub your little feat in his face, and say that "Its love". What if it is ? SO WHAT if it is ? It doesn't change how WRONG you are, how disgusting your act was. Even if you don't feel remorse (which I'm not really shocked by, actually), have the decency to back off, dude. Leave him alone. I mean, honestly, is this what LOVE makes out of you ? Really ?

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4everdeepaday10mrperfect88lulu99juisapriya7891marry21bajlookaana24kaifiamischiefkinny_ranvirMaha_Sid-dewaniSATHYA88jacobharry10011funfangunjiMagicalKashShiningStar18lil_desi_goddesPCRocksmysterieuxuppaaspavsAnnaNAshleydocnussprejudicedDJ...SidraSaaraCOMB*Adorable_Anu*shamilfriends_rockU-No-PooPragzieAmeresromiosugar1-iPayal-nyctophilia-Aliya-nami2811psaradassdtvgojansajni786WrackspurtRajiniliciousindian_beautyLennienorzar-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you even know what betrayal feels like ?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smileyaaina

smileyaaina

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
yes he knw wen both sidma played with his feeling and didnt tell him that ridzi ws married to sid so he knws that and i knw that siddy is hurt bt sid still wants riddhima in his life how stupid and i knw arman is also behaving foolish right nw so moral of the story both are foolish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari112

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
seriously he has completely lost it...even riddhiam is ashamed to show her kaali face to sid after the debacle..but arman muh utha ke chala aaya hai where he is not needed...one insecure psycho..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everStarshineHuesSaaraCOMB

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Sid has a marriage and is a husband, and he holds his marriage dear to him, he cant just let go just like that can he - without excluding Ridz in it

No words for Armaan, he is a disgrace, all that he is doing is wrong

No remorse and no shame from him, and he even has the gaul to go to their home and demand Ridz, what is he

Sid is being ripped open everywhere, and his pain is unimaginable

Edited by Lennie - 30 September 2010 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdeepaday10StarshineHues-x-Reshu-x-

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileyaaina

yes he knw wen both sidma played with his feeling and didnt tell him that ridzi ws married to sid so he knws that and i knw that siddy is hurt bt sid still wants riddhima in his life how stupid and i knw arman is also behaving foolish right nw so moral of the story both are foolish

Excuse me ? Armaan left Riddhima-for the good or bad, whatever. He LEFT her. She married Sid WHEN he wasn't ever coming back. And that constitutes betrayal - HOW ? Honestly, do not bother do respond if you don't understand what I'm saying.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdeepaday10SATHYA88ShiningStar18-x-Reshu-x-

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Exactly.You know what makes me more confused How the heck have they been able to show Armaan so shallow??

Edited by MagicalKash - 30 September 2010 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everStarshineHues

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Exactly.You knwo what makes me more confused How the heck have they been able to show Armaan so shallow??
Armaan was destroyed long back, so what he is doing know is nothing, just more disgraceful and forcement from him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everStarshineHues

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

seriously he has completely lost it...even riddhiam is ashamed to show her kaali face to sid after the debacle..but arman muh utha ke chala aaya hai where he is not needed...one insecure psycho..

Honestly dude, even if you don't feel any regret or remorse, you still hurt a friend, which isn't something to be proud of. So try and lie low for a bit. But no. Like, seriously ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

books4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top