Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Thapat (Gujju style) Contest:) (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you want to slap the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [85.71%]
1 [7.14%]
1 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

if given a chance i would like to slap top 3 and shake gopi to her senses enough of being floor board to everyone.

that would be perfect.....slapping Aham in front of Gopi..lol..bechare ka chehra dekhne layak hoga....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thapat (Gujju style) Contest:) (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I'm going to be the first to vote for Kinjal. Everything about her - from her big bulging eyes, to her annoying voice, to her behaviour towards Gopi, all of it annoys me to death! I wish they'd marry her off already!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top