Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Sep 30, 2010 -No GoHam, bt Terrific Thursday

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is not looking too good. They will make us wait till the end to see her faint? then again we will have to wait till tomorrow
where is that idiot of Ahem? I hope he is in his room feeling guilty
If not feeling guilty and snoring already I hope he has nightmares
what a twat.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the lovely update Sadhli...

I'm thinking of changing the title of the show from Saath Nibhana Saathiya to Saath Nibhana meri Saas.... if this continues then she's sure to win fav saas in SPA11...

Loved Koki-Gopi moment...  well too good... even Gohem moment shayad pheeka pad jayega iske saamne... God yeh Ahem kab sudhrega.... tired seeing him in the same way....  well even today his stone heart did not melt... 

from now i'm going to look forward to watch Gopi-Koki Moment rather than GoHem moment...
ukfan79 thumbnail
At least she would have found a mother. I hope koki scolded rashi.
PDLIMA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thankyou for the lovely update Sadhli...

I'm thinking of changing the title of the show from Saath Nibhana Saathiya to Saath Nibhana meri Saas.... if this continues then she's sure to win fav saas in SPA11...

Loved Koki-Gopi moment...  well too good... even Gohem moment shayad pheeka pad jayega iske saamne... God yeh Ahem kab sudhrega.... tired seeing him in the same way....  well even today his stone heart did not melt... 

from now i'm going to look forward to watch Gopi-Koki Moment rather than GoHem moment...

Wow you are so right we have to look forward to Gopi-Koki moments not GoHem that devil does not seem to change. Anway what can we do besides wait.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sadhli, thank you for your lovely update. I'm stuck at work 😡 and it was so nice to read this. Aham- hmmm, what can I say?? Maybe he needs to be made to watch re-runs of Geet, Pratigya etc etc to get some brain cells and lessons in how to love:) 😃.
Really looking forward to seeing Koki-Gopi. At least this will now totally convince Koki that Gopi can do no wrong and she can hopefully shake some sense in her thick dikras head:)

ukfan79 thumbnail
Thank you for today's update. :)
PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks Supergirl fo the nice updates loved reading all the posts created by you on the forums as well as the posts made by the others. Anyway nothing happened may be we need to wait till christmas for something to happen.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the beautiful update....

I cried seeing Gopi and Koki's interaction....I just hope Koki will accept Gopi as her daughter instead of Bahu and shower her with motherly affection as Gopi has never gotten mother's love
mad_via thumbnail
thnxs f0r the update...!!

aham is just getting 0n my nerves😡