Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The countdown has started

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
1 hour to gooooooooo   will gopi get her maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnEmbarrassed  ok wishful thinking  is  Gopi going to be saved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAShell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The countdown has started" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Tic toc tic toc tic...

Wishful thinking, kash koi Tathaastu kahne wala hota, ya cvs wil say this.

English of TATHAASTU means UR WISH GRANTED.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 30 September 2010 at 6:59am

PDLIMAShell16suk19

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I have to wait 3 hours because of stupid lectures. :( Hope we finally get to see some nice GoHam scenes! (without Aham screaming at her).

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I hope Rashi doesn't clean the kitchen up, cause that would mean nobody would know about the half roti under the thali. 

Gopi shouldn't be too ill if they clean the kitchen before going to bed, unless the cvs totally forget about it and show a morning scene instead. (Will that mean we can expect rats in the kitchen cause it was not clean)

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

1 hour to gooooooooo   will gopi get her maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnEmbarrassed  ok wishful thinking  is  Gopi going to be saved

Do you mean like Geet ka Maan...no not that optimistic!  She is stuck with Aham and Aham will remain Aham for a long time...before we see the inside!  We my see some cracks once in a while but we will have to a waaaaaaaaay to go before Gopi gets her MAN! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMA-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
where are we in the countdown???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMA-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Do you mean like Geet ka Maan...no not that optimistic!  She is stuck with Aham and Aham will remain Aham for a long time...before we see the inside!  We my see some cracks once in a while but we will have to a waaaaaaaaay to go before Gopi gets her MAN! 

ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Geet ka Maan indeed!   I get the feeling we won't ever see anything like that...

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL  Geet ka Maan indeed!   I get the feeling we won't ever see anything like that...

ROFLROFLROFL
Aham aur Maan.......Impossible.....he will remain the same Egoistic Aham as shelly said.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.