Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Selfish Koki and Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ladydivine

Groupbie

ladydivine

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I thought for a while that the serial would finally turn out to be what we wanted. Goham would get close to each other and Rashi's faults will be visible to everyone. But now I just can blame on the cvs for ruining the beauty of this show and characters.
After watching today's episode I just realized that this serial before did not have limbs, but now it is also losing the head.

It is a fact that Koki made Gopi tell everyone including Ahem that she will not do anything for him as a wife anymore. But just because the fasting would recharge Ahem's battery  Koki made Gopi do it. So don't you guys think Koki is extremely selfish? 

I do not have good things to say about Gopi either. What was she trying to prove by lying? I don't feel sympathy for her at all. She should have let Koki know about how her robotic son Ahem yelled at her on the phone. This would have given Koki a chance to rethink her plan on how to bring Goham closer. But no instead she just kept quiet, lied and allowed Koki to turn into a werewolf! 

I just felt that Gopi was trying to faint intentionally. She wanted something to happen so everyone would feel sorry for her. What do you think? She is not as naive as she appears to be. Remember the thief episodeShocked????

But  overall, this show is going in circle. I just think the makers are not interested in improving it.

Edited by ladydivine - 30 September 2010 at 12:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwinipatilAashna26sihuloveanimesajnieShell16-tellyaddict-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Selfish Koki and Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I'l comment on complete post later bt last line was on target.
Makers are nt interested in improving it,
Channel is nt interested in promoting the show.
Bt we people are interested in watching the show so they are just encashing our interest in order to improve their FINANCIAL INTEREST.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieIndigoBlues

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
this show is waste of time that's what a  wants to say even now gopi's truth  will not come out

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladydivine

I thought for a while that the serial would finally turn out to be what we wanted. Goham would get close to each other and Rashi's faults will be visible to everyone. But now I just can blame on the cvs for ruining the beauty of this show and characters.
After watching today's episode I just realized that this serial before did not have limbs, but now it is also losing the head.

It is a fact that Koki made Gopi tell everyone including Ahem that she will not do anything for him as a wife anymore. But just because the fasting would recharge Ahem's battery  Koki made Gopi do it. So don't you guys think Koki is extremely selfish? 

I do not have good things to say about Gopi either. What was she trying to prove by lying? I don't feel sympathy for her at all. She should have let Koki know about how her robotic son Ahem yelled at her on the phone. This would have given Koki a chance to rethink her plan on how to bring Goham closer. But no instead she just kept quiet, lied and allowed Koki to turn into a werewolf! 

I just felt that Gopi was trying to faint intentionally. She wanted something to happen so everyone would feel sorry for her. What do you think? She is not as naive as she appears to be. Remember the thief episodeShocked????

But  overall, this show is going in circle. I just think the makers are not interested in improving it.

i agree with you about kokil telling Gopi to do fast yes she is selfish but not for greed but for recognition  she wants her children including daughter in law to be above everyone .. As for Gopi lying as Aham said he does not want his mom angry or sad with him so she sacrificed, there is no need for her to become  in between mother and son relationship i agree with her i certainly dont want that.  Gopi fell in love with Aham before even meeting him (sorry typical scenio) there are girls in this world who fall in love in first sight ..
no body faints  intentionally when doing a fast, she certainly didnt  anything could have resulted in that
and plse do remember this is reel not REAL
yes the show is going round in circles but hopefully after cvs read this then maybe we can get improvement

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieShell16-tellyaddict-

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladydivine

I liked recharge battery part LOL

Why was to asked to fast for teej??? Actually anybody could fast for Janmashtami and she was not allowed to do that and for Teej which is for Husband she was asked to fast....and what was the point of lying...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top