It's cultural...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Dear SNS Friends,

I have come to realize that a lot of my frustration with this serial is my lack of understanding of the Indian culture and the Hindu religion.  You can also add to that my shocking ignorance of the Hindi language, and well, you see where that leaves me.  Flailing around here like a fish on a boat deck.  

I need to apologize for my ranting and raving after Wednesday's show.  While I still do not agree with Aham's actions, I can appreciate some of Gopi's good character traits - thanks Taral!  I've calmed WAY down.  Even watched the Aham parts of the episode.Embarrassed  (I am well aware that I am ridiculous!)

So please forgive me when I go off on a ranting session.  I didn't understand enough of the dialogue to understand the religious part of what was happening.  When i do that, just explain it to me and I promise to settle down!

Hope I haven't offended anyone!

-tammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's cultural..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.