Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, I really do not mean to offend anyone here but I think it is pretty annoying when the starter of the topic keeps replying to every single post or keeps quoting others to reply them. It gets pretty boring for the reader. These were seven pages that I was looking forward to reading and believe me, it is much more entertaining if different people were replying rather than reading the replies of a single person. This makes the topic kinda boring. Please don't get offended, I really dun mean to hurt your feelings.
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww!!!
His son is so cute!!!

ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

Okay, I really do not mean to offend anyone here but I think it is pretty annoying when the starter of the topic keeps replying to every single post or keeps quoting others to reply them. It gets pretty boring for the reader. These were seven pages that I was looking forward to reading and believe me, it is much more entertaining if different people were replying rather than reading the replies of a single person. This makes the topic kinda boring. Please don't get offended, I really dun mean to hurt your feelings.

Participate more in discussions if you feel thats happening, I don't see a point in calling out on those people who  add actively to discussions here.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saif is looking really Hot in these pics!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Well two are already pretty grown up na. Then by the time two more come, I'm sure bebo will be taking a break. Bebo having a baby...unimaginable at the moment! She's such a baby herself!

What you think bebo will take a break when she has babies? 😭 No bebo, am being selfish here! I wanna see bebo in films 😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amy22

So hte person who STARTED the topic doesnt have the right to comment and discuss? What, who came up with that rule? If I can comment and have debates and discuss in any topic in general, why cant I do it in the one I open myself? Ye kaisa rule hai?
Just look over the topic opener's comments then 😆
I mean this isnt some deep discussion that its a must reading everyone's comment. The main point of this topic is the CONTENT in the FIRST post itself.
After that, everyone and anyone has the right to say whatever they want.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sara is mix of saif and amrita. Ibrahim is saif's mini...lol hehehe he's so cute

sara would be so beautiful if she lost weight. she's so chubby
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, desigal, I'm not going to argue with you because you are clearly in the habit of not taking or understanding things the way they are meant. So well, have fun boring us!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey!!!!!THEY ARE FAMILY!!!!!!😆

its good how Bebo has cum to support her bro,and Saif his saala,and the kids their Maamu!!!😉
@amy22-This is a forum where everyone is entitled to and welcomed to give their opinions (ie discussions). If the member is not breaking any rules, then there is no problem in how the member discusses/converses in topics.