Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yes today she erred

I always defend her but yes I will say today she erred

When she saw armaan today she should have asked him to leave as she knew what her agenda was. Even if she tomorrow says she loves armaan and wants to be with him is fine. But today she should not have disclosed the truth in front of armaan to Sid

This added to Sid's misery and will add to everyone's cause yes the fight was a natural reaction and this is going to cost all a lot

Also armaan despicable behavior even if Riddhima loves him or he loves her He should not have waited in the room while the husband and wife were talking private / personal stuff

Shashank her father once did not wait in the same room when Sid and Riddhima were having a heated argument He left saying ' Pati Patni Ke Beech Nahi'  These are etiquette these are boundaries of a relationship which should not be crossed Period

Riddhima will have to pay for this small mistake heavily of not asking armaan to leave the room

Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies

Edited by dmg_dj - 03 October 2010 at 12:27pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*books4evermonaKWfanlulu99amithujuisanadaANNU30Madiha_20MayurSidmajyoti_wahianStarstruck1382Amber_1SATHYA88rapunzel84ka7eelaginacaishu_25pavsrosette80prejudicedpayyaldocnussAngelic_J.SidraPerfangel5655friends_rocknyctophiliaWrackspurtRajinilicious-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima - Today she erred" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

i agree...what was the need of arman to stand their n weigh each n every word riddhima was saying..its as if he was waiting to remind her of what all she has to speak..wat an insecure guy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everamithuka7eela

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

You forget one thing..Shashank  or for that matter any sane person has something called "Decency"..Shashank  said "Pati-Patni" ka mamla hai and left the room...

Now How can we expect the same from Armaan - who has no decency or shame left?
The guys has been following this couple whereever they go..He's a stalker and honestly today was the limit!

books4everSATHYA88ka7eela

Mrs.Jaysean

Goldie

Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i Just can't STAND Ridz these days.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuSATHYA88

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
seems that both Rids and Arman lost more in that fateful night then their honour! ..they have lost the common decency and modesty!.. but at least Rids is regretful! but Arman has shown no remorse whatsoever! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everamithuSATHYA88Sanely_Insane

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Yhis woman is the worst of what I have seen in an woman ..she is the cause of misery in the lives of the men who love her..She does not open her mouth and end the damn mess she has createdAngryAngryAngryAngry

books4everamithuSATHYA88

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
dj awesome!!!  exactly my thought.. The guy was standing right there through out the entire husband wife convo.. and it is so embarassing.. more embarassing than what happened actually!!!  couldnt he give some space for husband-wife convo?. hello they are still married.. they might not have had physical contact but.. they are still a couple for godsake!!!!  and I am sure A butting in.. will initiate the fight!!  and Riddhima less said the better..infact I am so surprised that he didnt slap her across her face!!!!! may be tomorrowLOL

Edited by aishu_25 - 29 September 2010 at 8:15pm

books4everMayurSidmaAmber_1

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

You forget one thing..Shashank  or for that matter any sane person has something called "Decency"..Shashank  said "Pati-Patni" ka mamla hai and left the room...

Now How can we expect the same from Armaan - who has no decency or shame left?
The guys has been following this couple whereever they go..He's a stalker and honestly today was the limit!

Now does everyone understand why I always keep saying that armaan helping SR unite was never a wow saintly nice deed........ kyuki 'woh ek pati patni ka mamla tha'

Shashank also asked Sid and Riddhima to give their marriage 7 months and left them to sort it out on their own

books4everprejudicedpavs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top