Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Radhika loved ur bk to square one funda. Aisa karke cvs wil be happy to circling the story n we wil njoy at least few GoHam Moments bt then bk to square one. Realistic Aham is like this only.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At last Gopi Fainted on Teej (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Is Ahem like this on the sets as well! If my husband was like Ahem...I would have gone ages ago... If the show wants to get  and win awards like yeh rishta...... and sasural genda phool... , they need to start the story line quick.... I personally feel, it could damage someones life by giving ideas to boys who are forced into arranged marriages.. that if you are not happy with your parent's choice .... treat your wife like this.... Bless this is the new century.....pleasse CV'S strat the story.. we love our partners and indians should protray this msg via such channels. we are happy with one and one it should be....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsaomom-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
sadhli i have an option i dont know whether people will like it r not. i just want them to bring back anita so that she can see how aham treats gopi and tells him thank god i escaped i should build a temple for gopi and do puja for her as devi because she saved me from a nutcracker like u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
The story will continue lyk this.. All comes to knw gopi didnt break fast yet.. Camera circles on different shocked open mouth faces.. Even kenjal n Rashi.. Koki snorts and give an accusing luk to Ahem.. Then gopi opens eyes.. Love shower except Rashi and kenjal. Every ask gopi to rest. Maybe they may make Ahem break her fast. Later Ahem comes and says to Gopi or rather yells as usual that Gopi did this to gain praise frm every1 and to insult him...blah..blah.. I tink in a way he fightin his attraction for Gopi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Shruthi, gr8 idea Anita making Gopi Mandir n later Aham wil do pooja there.

@jake, we are speculating the same that Aham is fighting his attraction 4 gopi. Bt some day he has to admit this. We are w8ing 4 that day only.

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
sadli...dont  dream ahem vl carry gopi in her arms..it is never going to be happened..atleast not now....and i guess they vl show the precap at the end of the episode..and we have to wait till friday  as usual...hope they vl doctor and he vl say she is fainted as she didnt take any food..may be everybody realize gopi didnt take food....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top