Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

At last Gopi Fainted on Teej

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

We expected Gopi's fainting twists to be happened around 2 times earlier
1. When Aham dint hv breakfast coz Gopi dint prepare Dhokla as Evil Devil spoiled her brain.
2. On Janmashthami, when koki tried her best to make Gopi break her fast. Bt gopi dint do.

At last she fainted on Teej. Matlab Cvs are listening bt why adha adhura as now when it happened then its nt the way we expected. Hungry Gopi got all the pain n torture on her own bt never let Aham got blame 4 a single thing.

Hope tomorrow our remaining expectations wil be fulfilled when Aham wil come to know the truth n wil carry her in his arms,remember Fire scene, *m off to my dreamland,i'l be bk to read ur comments*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26nandu90sujji0609SRKLuvrsuk19Howlarious

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
yes i really hope that he feels guilty (im expecting too much). but even if he carries her im sure when she regains conciousness, he'll yell again. im getting tired of him yelling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

jandira Groupbie
jandira
jandira

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

aham does two things shouts at gopi and puts that bloated face on. i hope gopi make him work hard for her forgiveness.

-tellyaddict-

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini01

yes i really hope that he feels guilty (im expecting too much). but even if he carries her im sure when she regains conciousness, he'll yell again. im getting tired of him yelling.

Well welcome to the club,guess everyone 's getting tired it. He sounds like a broken record with all this yelling. We've seen that,So many times before cvs change Please

-tellyaddict-

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Midnight in London & still on the sns forum; completely mad, folle or pagal of sns so g'nigth y'all hope 2morrow better day
Big smile

saomom

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
@evad, I love ur line BROKEN RECORD. He indeed sounds like it only.
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

Midnight in London & still on the sns forum; completely mad, folle or pagal of sns so g'nigth y'all hope 2morrow better day

thats SNS ADDICTION, we all are suffering from it n hoping 4 a better day tomoro.
Gn,sd dear.

saomom

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

If Ahem carries on like this.... the show may end before it actually begins.... Saath nibhana saathiya.... I think the title means   .... your partner in life will always support you/each other.... it seems onle Gopi supporting Ahem... as he does not want to see her face... she listens.....etc. Hopefully, Ahem will pass by and decide to tell Gopi more off for upsetting his mum, will see her fainted and will go to pick her up and realise she has high temperature as well. He will take her to HIS room, put her on bed and maybe call the DR. The dr will say to take utmost care of her as she has not eaten and has become very weak and gives  aprescription to Ahem. Ahem goes to buy medicine and gets frustruated as all Chemists are closed, finally gets one open. comes homes and stays awake all night looking after Gopi, as all are asleep. This is getting more realistic.

Well, in the morning he WILL TELL GOPI OFF (as he always does) that because of you he could not sleep and thus would not be able to concentrate on his important meetings... Story goes back to sqaure one......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RosieCaloo12nandu90DEE2803saomom-tellyaddict-

Go to top