Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i hope that the cvs realize

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
gopi fainting and been left for a while is a very serious condition i hope they have done their research,  /gopi has not gone to sleep she is unconcious which can do more harm to her...  so plse dont make it a simple get up and go drama LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

helloworld007Rose-Petals-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i hope that the cvs realize" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Agree suk. They should nt do the way hetal's case was fainting. W/o testing she was declared low blood sugar. CVs should consult doctors b4 showing anything fainting drama.

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling it may be worse than we think. Gopi will probably be left there all night and when the family/doctor find her, her condition may be quite serious. At the very least she could suffer from serious dehydration, which is dangerous in itself. Maybe this is what it will take to make Aham realize he's been a horrible jerk! I hope the family (including Kokila) feel ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen!

Edited by helloworld007 - 29 September 2010 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Maya horryble jerk suits him better.
Nd i dont want to see Gopi's life in that much danger, bt Aham's stone heart cnt be melted on smaller things.
We discusd all this that something big should happen to make Aham realize what Gopi is 4 him, so this was the big thing cvs were have in mind.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Agree suk. They should nt do the way hetal's case was fainting. W/o testing she was declared low blood sugar. CVs should consult doctors b4 showing anything fainting drama.
well all i know that the cvs are working all night to rectify this LOL im just creating more work for themLOLEvil Smile

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

I have a feeling it may be worse than we think. Gopi will probably be left there all night and when the family/doctor find her, her condition may be quite serious. At the very least she could suffer from serious dehydration, which is dangerous in itself. Maybe this is what it will take to make Aham realize he's been a horrible jerk! I hope the family (including Kokila) feel ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen!
i think it will be serious if Gopi has been left overnight the dehydration, the nervous and heart system problems  the whole family will be in trouble.. if Gopi dies  which i doubt or the police are brought in to investigate they will arrest all family members... only Gopi can save themLOLLOLLOL

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i think Gopi has fainted but just want to c that Ahem should realize that all this is coz of his unreasonable anger.Angry
well i was expecting such behav from him for poor Gopi but not too much fazool mein hi insult kr di bichari ki.Ouch
wat a stone hearted man.Pinch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top