Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi proved Her Matel Today

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I know u all just could nt digest what Gopi did today, bt frankly speaking She Proved Her Matel, Her Resistance Power, Her Love Care Concern 4 Aham.

She Risked her life bt A Stone Like Aham can be melted like this only. He knows till now Two Women loved him
His Mom For whom he can sacrifice his own life.
Second Anita who could kill anyone 4 Aham.
Bt m sure he never expected that Some one can Risk her own life 4 him n his happiness, whom he doesnt consider anything in his life.

Nd Risking own life is the Prime Sacrifice That ANYONE CAN DO TO PROVE HER LOVE. m sure Aham himself cnt do anything like this even 4 Anita, who loved him also.

Bt Gopi did it even when she never got a small gesture of attention from him forget care n love, still She PROVED HER LOVE.

So Now Its Time 4 Aham to Give Gopi What she deserve, nd first of all HE SHOULD BE ON HIS KNEES PLEADING 4 FORGIVENESS FROM HER.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedasaomomsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi proved Her Matel Today" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Absolutely, she did prove herself today. As i said in my post, she proved today she can be a good wife and bahu. If you remember, she said she wasn't going to keep the fast, but Koki was the one that said she has every right to. This gave Gopi so much joy. So it wasn't that she didn't know if she should or shouldn't keep fast. She very well knew that Ahem doesn't think of her as his wife and they have not relationship so on what basis does she keep the fast??? So when Koki gave her the ok, she was over joyed. Whould she have kept it anyway?? ofcourse, I think she would have lied and kept the fast anyway if Koki didn't give her ok. Only difference would have been she would have broke the fast on her own and this drama with Ahem wouldn't have occured. Nevertheless, she did break her fast but not by eating but drinking water. So she kept her MIL word, she listened to her husband and now like a daughter has kept her mouth shut and took the punishment. I actually can't wait to see what happens tom. I hope CVs continue to show Gopi is a better lime light with more complexity in her character.

Edited by taral83 - 29 September 2010 at 8:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
edit

Edited by taral83 - 29 September 2010 at 8:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top