Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Gopi stole the show today, and our hearts wow.  Hetal will find Gopis plate on the dining room table and she will uncover the roti, she will say but gopi had eaten but why is the roti still there... she will know that Gopi had lied she will call Kokila who will be i dont understand what is going on,  they both go into store room to find Gopi unconcious both get scared and shouts call doctor but as Gopi is not waking up they rush her to the hospital only to find out that Gopi is in a serious condition... Aham starts to blame himself Angry about time too,  kokila says dont worry Aham dont blame yourself dikrah but he will say mom i shouted at Gopi telling kokila what he had done, kokila is sooo shocked that she says to him do you realise the diamond i got for you is struggling for her life  you did this  she starts to cry meri Gopi vahu Meri Gopi vahu  Aham says mom plse forgive me.  The doctors goes rushing past Aham and kokila and family a nurse comes and says Gopis heart stopped,  Aham is so shocked he starts to cry plse Gopi dont leave me.  The doctors come out and say the patient is out of danger she is in a weak state only one person will be allowed to stay so Aham says he will but kokila says no i dont want you anywhere near my Gopi vahu Aham starts to plead mom give me one more chance  plse let me make it up to Gopi and you i will make you proud...

Then when Gopi wakes up to see Aham there  she is in shock but wants to get away from him..
just then kokila walks in Gopi Vahu dikrah are you ok you scared me so much, Aham turns around  I have brought you food and out comes the chandi ki thali Embarrassed   and kokila says to Aham Gopi Vahu varath needs to be broken so Aham you will break her fastEmbarrassedEmbarrassed yes mom Aham replies.  Here comes the romantic moment  Aham first gives water to  Gopi then he takes dalh and roti and feeds it to her  looking at her gently and lovingly.  Gopi is in shock she thinks he is only doing this because kokila is there. Afterwards  the nurses come in and say we need to run some test on Gopi Aham and kokila go outside and kokila starts What is wrong dikrah why have you gone against Gopi be honest with me and the Aham starts he tells about the jewellery set and then goes on about everything what happened and how things were going wrong with gopi.  kokila interrupts him and says i dont know anything about the jewellery set  but she will find out about it, but then she goes on about how rashi is the one who has blaming everything on Gopi etc and when it came to the robbery she will tell him it was kinjal.. all of this was caused by other people not Gopi,  Aham surprised and relieved he says to his mother plse let me go and speak to Gopi first... she says ok....
Aham apologies to Gopi he misunderstood her and hopes they can start from afresh and he promises he will never shout at her again.  Gopi released from hospital and has come home  Hetal and kokila are there doing shagun at the door  Gopi is happy she is very weak she is about to collapse  and Aham catches her on time  he picks her up in his arms then takes her to the bedroom and gives her a glass of water.. This gets Rashi and kinjal jealous and angry  kokila notices but smiles happy to see her gopi vahu and dikrah happy..
The real romance starts now.....
he tells her that he will sleep on the floor she tells him no need for him to do that the bed is big enough  for both of them..
in the morning she fetches Aham green or black tea (me confused)  he gets angry with her and says he is not going anywhere shall be staying with her until she gets well, she tells him maaji is with me nothing will go wrong.
Whilst Aham is out of the room Rashi comes in and tells Gopi stop this pretending and go and do the housework, Aham comes back and overhears then comes in room and scolds Rashi  and calls mom and Hetal  telling them everything  that Rashi has said he also says to her she is not allowed to go near Gopi again  ShockedShocked
Shocked

Edited by fanbidaai - 29 September 2010 at 2:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

clairevillejsJkamranSky-Windhelloworld007jess_duttaA-HappyNew-Mrs.sakshi1Ip-AK4everChaudhrytmevadsaomomShell16-tellyaddict-sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My prediction on precap updated" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hmm gud one suk bt where u left if cvs continue frm there too they wil ruin it as wel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jess_duttasujji0609

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Hmm gud one suk bt where u left if cvs continue frm there too they wil ruin it as wel.

well said.. cvs ache khase stories ka kachra banadete hainLOL

Nihira-fan-tellyaddict-

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Gopi stole the show today, and our hearts wow.  Hetal will find Gopis plate on the dining room table and she will uncover the roti, she will say but gopi had eaten but why is the roti still there... she will know that Gopi had lied she will call Kokila who will be i dont understand what is going on,  they both go into store room to find Gopi unconcious both get scared and shouts call doctor but as Gopi is not waking up they rush her to the hospital only to find out that Gopi is in a serious condition... Aham starts to blame himself Angry about time too,  kokila says dont worry Aham dont blame yourself dikrah but he will say mom i shouted at Gopi telling kokila what he had done, kokila is sooo shocked that she says to him do you realise the diamond i got for you is struggling for her life  you did this  she starts to cry meri Gopi vahu Meri Gopi vahu  Aham says mom plse forgive me.  The doctors goes rushing past Aham and kokila and family a nurse comes and says Gopis heart stopped,  Aham is so shocked he starts to cry plse Gopi dont leave me.  The doctors come out and say the patient is out of danger she is in a weak state only one person will be allowed to stay so Aham says he will but kokila says no i dont want you anywhere near my Gopi vahu Aham starts to plead mom give me one more chance  plse let me make it up to Gopi and you i will make you proud...

Then when Gopi wakes up to see Aham there  she is in shock but wants to get away from him.. ok cvs you continue from now LOLLOL

@bold: ROFLROFL esp. meri gopi vahu meri gopi vahuLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Then when Gopi wakes up to see Aham there  she is in shock but wants to get away from him.. ok cvs you continue from now LOLLOL

dreaming again???? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

dreaming again???? LOL
of courseLOL

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I hope Aham behaves how he did when Gopi was stuck in the fire, except he'll be a lot MORE affectionate this time since all of this has happened due to HIM. Remember back then, how he was staring at her, stroking her face and hair and giving her water, being really sweet even though he didn't even know her. All he knew was that this was the girl getting in the way of him marrying his girlfriend.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Hope ur updated version wil happen some day.

Maya i do agree with u. Even when he offered to put ointment on her wounds, he was concerned n was is pain seeing her in pain. Nd now her life in danger m expecting much more from Handsome Jerk.

helloworld007suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top