Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Yes indeedddd.............AR fell in love.....

Love in one simple word is "EHSAAS"......

A feeling that lives n breathes inside of u .....makes u see the world around u with so much affection n sensitivity.......and all u wanna see is happiness.....sunshine n rainbows everywhere and the person u love the most.......u wanna see that person glow with the vibrance of this beauty.....

But it is only when u dont see these things happening.......will that love turn into obsession.....
However..........love has such immence power in it that garners the strength to pull u out along with others out of the gutters n hallows of such obsession but it is only when it becomes weak n null will it stoop beneath the levels of humanity taking along others with it who bare no cause to it.....

Unfortunately AR's love that was once respected.....truly admired n adored by true DMG lovers (and this includes all fan grps) has simply gone weak and AR FELL  in their love........and their love which no longer can be termed as love is gone down the gutters........tarnished for eternity.....

In all this mess..........tomorrow wateva the outcome of the show is...........SIDDHANT MODI will triumph as the true HERO of DMG........coz wateva decision he makes tomorrow........be it being with Ridhimma.....leaving her......or uniting her with her so called "love"......ALL HIS ACTIONS ARE GOING TO BE JUSTIFIED........

Someone very rightly said..........DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE.......

Sad to say.............CVs have tarnished their own beautiful creations with their own hands......WAT A DEMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Comments are welcome.......bear in mind.....senseless n baseless comments are not worth my time.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*amber45books4everzaru86deepaday10marry21LovePeacejuisameeranairNeha_Smadhurya_chbajlookamischiefmonamine-Ryder--Khushiforever-MaohNida_21ksgforeverTazzyAnikita_786SATHYA88jacobharry10011Cherry..Ritz2012Maha_Sid-dewanizanish_ksanjanamishraAurora.palak13Cess-HeartEmWatsonsupercool3JATINTHAKKARLOVE_DMGAfflatus.Smita17arp04srockska7eela-Aleeza-cutiepreetMahammz.gigglez-kavita-Ragz2009Ovi_Tannitaniyaarman-.Kangan.-prejudicedLeah1mysterieuxaishu_25fafi-sumaiya-UnKnFascinationpavs-DarthVader-pisces25Ash_SmashStarshineHuesShiningStar18Angelic_Jdesi chic.SidraSaaraCOMBMonu-SunNaaU-No-Pookawal_takkrishnariadesigrl05Ameresromiosugar1ssdtvgojanfriends_rockPerfangel5655Jasmine...Nymeriamonarnyctophiliasneha_kajenmonty22spamalotRolzz-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-indian_beauty-MERRY-sun29norzarLennienikita_88JennyPennyamna maliknadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANDDDDDDDD AR FELL IN LOVE" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuessajni786

Cherry..

Goldie

Cherry..

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Saw your post, and was compelled to post :)

I still cannot believe that creatives, who toil to bring to life the beauty and wonder of a story, can smother it with their own hands! AR was beautiful in its own time, and so was SR... And both stand doomed today... Sad is all I can say!

Beautiful post, btw :)

Edited by Cherry.. - 29 September 2010 at 12:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineRuhani..StarshineHuespavssajni786

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Its truly sad..............now she can never look back on her past with the same pride ...because she fell in her own eyes.......her mistake has cost her her past  and her present.
And Armaan lost respect of the woman he loved.......
How tragic that this love story had to turn out this way.....its better for it to end.

Edited by moviebuff05 - 29 September 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRagz2009StarshineHuesLeah1sajni786Rolzz-x-Reshu-x-shanti05nadaanmasakalli

Maha_Sid-dewani

Goldie

Maha_Sid-dewani

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
they have indeed fallen (from our eyes) in love!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuessajni786

monty22

IF-Sizzlerz

monty22

shilpa Hug nice post.this is needed.CV had destroyed AR love story so badly.   

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE............BUT RISE IN LOVE,

truely said.
Sid  rise in love..............he is real hero . yes whatever he does tomorrow it will jutify.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10Maha_Sid-dewaniStarshineHuessajni786

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

And I fell laughing in the morning when the "TRPs" post was createdROFLROFL Sorry off topic but I had to let that outBig smile

Shilpooookinssssssssssssss I love this topic of yoursHugHugHug AR indeed "FELL" in their love instead of rising in it and becoming better human beings. Their love has give them both new personalities where their old versions seem like a distant dream. The respect Armaan had in my eyes for loving a woman more than his life has been tarnished and washed away for forever. He will never regain that EVER again. On the other hand Siddhant Modi - where do I even begin about this gem of a man?Embarrassed He is the one who "rose" in his wife's love just like phoneix rises from its ashes and became a "man" from an irresponsible youngster who did not give two hoots about anything other than his own selfish needs. Such altering personalities all due to love - Sid became selfless from being selfish whereas AR became selfish although they both used to be selflessOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*deepaday10JPRulesMaha_Sid-dewaniMahamka7eelaStarshineHuespavsprejudicedLeah1nyctophiliasajni786-x-Reshu-x-nadaanmasakalli

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Shilpu Hug

Wonderfully said. If this is what they call "love", then I'm sorry, I want no part of love, ever. Love, according to me, can never trample somebody's happiness and faith, it cannot mock somebody's trust and love, and it cannot be based on lies and deceit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefMaha_Sid-dewanika7eelaLeah1monty22sajni786-x-Reshu-x-Lennie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top