Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

how dare you armaan?

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I watched the epi on YT, and basically skipped everything till the last part.

...and, how dare you armaan? how dare you hit sid? you just witnessed a marriage break down right infront of your eyes, you just witnessed a man, who gave everything he had to his marriage, being hit by a ton of bricks, and yet you have the audacity to claim your so-called 'love' infront of him?

the right thing would have been to silently walk out of the room and let the broken couple deal with their issues, because this wasn't about you at all. no, sir. it was about SR - the couple who have been suffering right from the beginning of their relationship. ridhima decided to come clean about her mistake, what did you think? that sid would just smile, shed a few tears, and say, 'hey, I saw it coming anyway. here you go armaan, take your love with you' - ?

it was such an earth-shattering moment for sid, the truth about his wife's betrayal had just been revealed to him, and yet armaan is shameless enough to tell him that, 'ridhima ki shaadi bhale hi tumse hui ho, lekin woh pyaar ab bhi mujhse karti hai'

wow, I am yet to come across a better example of sheer selfishness. this isn't 'love', mr. mallik. it's obsession at it's worst point. you are not only selfish, but you're also a ******d, and an a-hole. considering your present behaviour, I won't be surprised if you turn into a wife-beater if you end up getting ridhima tomorrow. because you're such a retarted egoist that you hate it when things don't go your way.

and the punch? I have nothing to say about that. it just shows how desperate of a person armaan is. the only thing that runs through his mind throughout the day is, 'I want ridhima I want ridhima I want ridhima I want ridhima...' the rest of the world can go to hell. even impalers and murderers aern't as heartless as this man.

I actually don't have any words right now. this man has stooped to such a low level that each time his face comes onscreen, I feel like giving him a tight punch right into his nose. I can't believe this is the same armaan I used to defend a few months back. he stood and watched the entire tamasha unfold before his eyes. when did the line between your relationship with ridhima and ridhima's relationship with sid blur, armaan? either you're shameless enough to not have enough sense to walk out when a couple is talking, or you're just plan indifferent to human suffering.

you know what? GO TO HELL.

*edit:

sid, you're the man dude. had I been in your place, I'd have killed armaan and mutilated him. you deserve better than this shit. ridhima doesn't deserve your love and respect, and armaan doesn't even deserve your hate. let them elope away to hell.

p.s - I can't believe fans are still defending him. I won't be surprised to know that if tomorrow, he rapes a woman, his fans would still defend him.

Edited by CZ.. - 29 September 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009books4everdeepaday10crazyjeranlulu99xDazzlingStarxmariyam959aritra7jeran_22b-daywishjuisameeranairnoe23DilushamischiefathithiMockingjay1bajlookaMayurSidmajyoti_wahianMaoh-DramaBeans-SATHYA88jacobharry10011funfanAmber_1siddhitifanSIDMA4EVERrapunzel84_Afrin_Cess-kinny_ranvirRumiiapariMaha_Sid-dewanikaripa-Riyal-HeartEmWatsondevashree_hsupercool3-acacia-abb01Afflatus.Teh_BatmanOvi_Tannisimrat91Harpreet.M-kavita-untilwhenever21MahamginacKaSu4Lifeka7eelaJiyaaa.....melancholiccoolkitty_23Fiza28shilpa4evapavs-DarthVader-UnKnFascinationxTimaxaishu_25MrsNealCaffreylil_desi_goddesmysterieuxLeah1docnussAR_LOVERprejudiced-Prithi-monty22monarnyctophilia-Jeny-spamalotshewolf.DJ..SaaraDONvirgo_gurlfriends_rockJennifer.LMonu-SunNaaAmeresromiosugar1Perfangel5655Jasmine...xXxSHAMILAxXxpatakhaguddikawal_takdesigrl05mariaa.xoMeghzzssdtvgojanlostmymusic.nisha80.AngelWrackspurtnikita_88-x-Reshu-x-JennyPennyamna maliknadaanmasakalli

rapunzel84 Goldie
rapunzel84
rapunzel84

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I never thought i ll say this - but i have lost all my respect for the character! And its sad! just look at the final shot of today's episode - he s actually looking like the villain.. am fuming right now!!! will make a post after i cool down!!!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everdeepaday10aritra7b-daywishMaoh-DramaBeans-Amber_1_Afrin_devashree_hmelancholicTeh_Batmandocnuss-Prithi-pavsUnKnFascinationU-No-Poofriends_rocknyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

I never thought i ll say this - but i have lost all my respect for the character! And its sad! just look at the final shot of today's episode - he s actually looking like the villain.. am fuming right now!!! will make a post after i cool down!!!

I was fuming before making this post. ARMAAN SUCKS. Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10books4everxDazzlingStarxb-daywishSIDMA4EVERTeh_Batmanmelancholicdocnussfriends_rock-x-Reshu-x-

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
armaan is a sorry excuse for a man much less a human being.  He is being portrayed so bad that I am shocked ksg is agreeing to this Shit.

I hope you get Riddhima and she makes your life hell.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everjacobharry10011_Afrin_Teh_Batmanmelancholicdocnussfriends_rockU-No-Pookawal_takJasmine...

friends_rock IF-Sizzlerz
friends_rock
friends_rock

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
you have said all the words that i wanted to say

armaan is one shameless character
ughhh i cant beleive he actually had that GUTS to say after all what happend!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everb-daywishmelancholicprincess1U-No-Poonikita_88

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

all galis censored

Edited by pavs - 29 September 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everb-daywishprincess1friends_rockRolzz-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

MayurSidma Senior Member
MayurSidma
MayurSidma

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Perfect post !!!!
My hatred for Armaan is at some next level right now.. This guy is shameless as hell..if ridz chooses A tomm then she. Is no better than him and they can both go to hell togethrr

Edited by MayurSidma - 29 September 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b-daywishnyctophiliaU-No-Poo

melancholic IF-Dazzler
melancholic
melancholic

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i wish there is no character like armaan in real life .. bt unfortunately the world is filled wit such shitty, filthy ppl lol. and hardly u find sweet , nyc , truthful , caring guys like sid in real world. and if there is one person like sid around , i m sure no real life riddhimas wil ever go back to such a**holes..

Edited by melancholic - 29 September 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b-daywishdocnussAnonymousUserMeghzzfriends_rockU-No-Poo

Go to top