Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is Rashi stealing the show??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Except  for today's episode generally the show runs around Rashi and koki chasing each other like Tom and jerry...we generally see gopi doing arti or some work which is just few mins ....we get to see more of Rashi instead of Gopi....i am afraid that this show cud follow Uttaran soon where the grey character was given more importance than the positive one...they literally changed the storyline to acoomodate Tapasya ,the bad one...as she has more fan following and people loved her acting.....Gia needs to buckle up and get all set...she has to be the LEAD ....she has to get more scenes...we want to see more of her and her struggle...enough of rona dhona....what do you thuink  guys...

hey i have given some Names:

Gopi: the Garib Gaay
Aham: the tiger- who roars every now and then,and lives like a tiger with great attitude
Rashi: the Raccoon
Hetal: the help less- can't do anything just feels bad about everything
Kinjal: the hopeless
Jigar: the brainless- this guy has noo idea whats going on, loves the racoon
Baa : the tourist: come on where is she, Dwarka is not that far, I think hetal must have sent her some place where she will stay for a while as she must be tired of holding her hand and taking her from one room to another chasing kokila

can you suggest something good for Koki and the RAG brothers...i think RAG brothers sounds good...they dont have any contribution anyways...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirlsajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Rashi stealing the show??" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top