Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ok, so any of you guys seen "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton"? 

Yes?

No?

I bet you guys are thinking what the heck does Tad Hamilton have to do with TVD?! LOL...

He doesn't Tongue...

Although some of you are probably used to the... Unique-ness that is me, by now Wink LOL...

Let me get down to the reason for my topic Tongue...

So, basically, like the movie... What if you guys won a date with one of the TVD cast? Dancing ... 

It can be anyone from Ian or Paul to Nina or Candice (or anyone else)... That's up to you Tongue...

What would be your idea of a dream date?

And hey, it can be as creative as you want it to be LOL... Don't hold back Tongue...

I'll probably be regretting those words soon ROFL...

Happy posting! Big smile...

Edited by -Nayab- - 29 September 2010 at 11:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnkiisednicky_ashokAngel-Jot.sourpussAnhdara13-dhruvi-iPayal-luv_winchesters--Rachna--Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your dream date with TVD!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
oooooo interesting topic Nayab......ok so obviously I'd wanna go on a date with Ian.....but the details...can i think bout it n get back 2 u lol?

will edit soon xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Reserveedddd!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-luv_winchesters

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Ian obviously.Embarrassed

So we'd go to a fancy restaurant and eat there. He'd be a gentlemen...wearing a tux and alll...*sighs*. There would be a dance floor at the restaurant...you know those restaurants....that have dance floors...ROFL....
Anyways..*clears throat* we'd dance...(SLOW dance btw) and then we'd go to the beach. And just sit there talking, playing around..*ahem ahem* EmbarrassedROFL After that we'd go to the theatres to watch some romantic comedy or something....of course i wouldn't really watch the movie, he'd be distracting me.Wink 
He would buy me ice-cream and i'd completely indulge myself with junk and forget about him for a MOMENT...LOL And then we'd *looks away* kiss.....

He'd drop me back off home and OBVIOUSLY kiss me goodbye promising to call me tomorrow.EmbarrassedLOL

...Thats my dream date...i kept the dirty details out..this IS a family-friendly enviroment. ROFL

*Jot*

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 30 September 2010 at 7:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicky_ashok-Nayab---Rachna--

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@Rachu... Thanks Big smile... Wouldn't we all? Wink Tongue... Sure Big smile... Look forward to your post LOL...

@Jaan... Great Big smile... Can't wait to see your post LOL...

@Jot... Yaay! Tongue... Again, can't wait to see what you come up with LOL...

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ROFL

Are you sure u wanna know my dream date??ROFL

Just kidding, it would be masin for sure! winks, anything works as long he doesnt go all wolfy on meLOL

sourpuss

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

ROFL

Are you sure u wanna know my dream date??ROFL

Just kidding, it would be masin for sure! winks, anything works as long he doesnt go all wolfy on meLOL

Yes? Ermm LOL...

Oooh nice Tongue... What's wrong with "Wolfy" Mason though? LOL... Give me some specific's Tongue... I want details woman! Wink LOL...

sunnkiised

sunnkiised

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
tyler Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.