Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

wat happened today

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i am sorry to post this.............but i actually did not watch the show and so i want to know it thru the update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat happened today" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Update is here. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1497746

Not sure if it's complete though.

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Quite a few people are asking what happened today. I wrote this update a few hours ago for another forum, but I thought I'd share it for those of you who missed the epi. The link above is for another poster's update which is not yet complete.

Episode starts with Hetal excitedly handing the phone to Gopi. Gopi answers it and is immediately scolded by Aham who tells her she has made things difficult for him and that he does not wish to return home to act like her husband because he does not accept her as his wife. He also blames her for the scolding he got from Kokila yesterday. He keeps on talking while Gopi listens and hangs up before Gopi responds. As Gopi puts the receiver down, the slow version of the theme song plays and Hetal approaches Gopi to ask her what Aham wanted. Gopi responds that he is coming home and Hetal gets happy and tells Gopi that it is because of her pratnaa that Parvati ji has granted her her boon. Gopi looks sad and Hetal notices and asks what's wrong. Gopi tells her she'll be back in a minute and walks away.

The next scene shows Parag reciting poetry in his room and Kokila walks in (as she enters the room he says "As I saw the moon, I thought of you!"). Koki says, "Who are you talking about?" and Parag quickly changes the subject and asks her if Gopi has eaten anything. Koki tells him he very well knows that Gopi will not eat anything until Aham comes home. Koki is hurriedly looking for the thali to give to Gopi and Parag tells her it is on top of the cupboard. As Koki leaves the room, she mocks his poetry.

Next scene, Jigar is praising Hetal's food. Kokila rushes in looking for Gopi. She calls her name but Gopi does not answer. Mani tells Kokila that Gopi is in the kitchen and as Koki arrives there she finds Gopi sitting at the table with a plate of food in front of her. Gopi senses somebody's presence and tells Mani that she has eaten her food, but does not turn back to see who is at the door. Kokila sees the food and shouts and Gopi stands up. Kokila shouts "What have you done?!" and asks why. Gopi responds that she was very hungry and Kokila (and Hetal who is also there) are shocked. Hetal approaches Gopi and says "Why did you do this? You prayed to Parvati ma! I accepted you as my daughter and gave you Teej shagun! So how can you suddenly break your vrath? Why, why did you do this?!" Gopi is silently crying. Kokila stops her and tells Hetal that Gopi is not about to understand Hetal's words so she must be explained to in her own language. Kokila says Gopi has crossed her limits today and must be punished for breaking her vrath for her dikhra. Kokila grabs Gopi's arm hard and drags her outside the kitchen. Hetal tries to calm Kokila down but she continues to shout. Just then Chirag comes into the room and tells Kokila to stop but Koki requests that Chirag stay out of this matter. She tells the family Gopi broke her vrath. Everyone is shocked. Rashi smiles, as usual. Kokila drags Gopi and locks her in the store room saying, "Forget Aham, even I don't want to see your face today!"

Kokila returns to the main room and tells everyone they must not open the door, especially Hetal. Just then Aham walks in and asks what is going on. Kokila tells him she is reaping the consequences of her actions and she doesn't know why she trusted in Gopi, distracted Aham from his work, and hurt his feelings all for the girl who broke her fast before her husband even reached the house. Upon hearing this, Aham looks surprised but has a knowing look on his face as only he knows what he said to Gopi on the phone. He ponders for a moment as Kokila walks away. Rashi is smiling (ugh just go away you snake!). The camera continues to show Aham's face with a slight look of realization/guilt/shock/vagueness/anger.
-----------
PART 2
------------
Chirag is in his room and says to Hetal, "Can you really believe a cultured girl like Gopi can really break her fast?" Kokila says she cannot understand what is happening, first Rashi breaks her vrath and now Gopi. She also cannot understand why all this happened after Aham's phonecall.

Next scene, Gopi is curled up and is crying on the floor in the store room. She asks Parvati ma and Shiv ji if they know the truth about her actions.

Just then, we get a flashback of Hetal asking Gopi what's wrong and Gopi saying she'll be back in a moment. Then we see Gopi had gone to her room and cried, clutching a picture of Aham. Then she goes from her room to the mandir where she says she has realized she will never get her husbands love as it is impossible. Slow version of theme song plays in the background. She says she has become the source of his pain. She then says, for this reason, she will spend the rest of her life praying for his long life but does not want to force him to take part in this ritual with her if he doesn't want to. She places Aham's picture beneath the idol and declares she will end her vrath herself. We hear prayer/chanting in the background. She takes a sip of water. There is another flashback to the kitchen scene where we see Gopi hid the roti under her plate and pretended she had eaten just before Kokila entered the kitchen.

We skip forward to the storeroom where Gopi is crying and asks for forgiveness for lying on this day. She says this vrath is for the happiness of her husband, but she doesn't think she can ever be able to give her husband any happiness. She begins to cry very hard.

Precap - Gopi faints in the storeroom.

Edited by helloworld007 - 29 September 2010 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peg_pionne

Post Reply New Post

Go to top