Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@bonnefile:I'm sure ArMan are reuniting.

Archu will go to jail n also pull Dharmesh,Jay ,Satish in jail along with her.

Varshu,vaishu...Ks will blast ArMan.Rightly so.They shud.

Manav will feel all guilty n bring Prakash to justice,with the help of Ajit.

Archu will come out of jail.But her family refuses to side with her.They shudnt.(No worries I'm thr here for u na😆)

Savita will insist on manphoons marriage immediately...Manav will blatantly refuse to leave Archu alone.

Here,Jay will go ahead with his marriage to Archu...for revenge...Manav will save her n marry her...ArMan will once again go against their whole family.

The whole theme of PR is--->>> ARMan will always be against their families.

Savita saying today tht she doesnt care abt muhurat anymore says it all...she has challenged Bappa....just see how Bappa is replying😆...mazak bana ke rakha hua hai Bappa ko
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

well, I can tell yo uone thing ...
Nothing sweet and simple about this love story any more ...

😭 can still give it a try....if not....then i guess tadas to this serial....i do not like fluctuating love stories. Should always stick to one.
gaurimisha thumbnail

Karen...so true yaar Jaywant is just too good for phoonss...phoons n prakash r truly made-for-each-other.😆

I'm so impressed with this Jaywant guys acting...ufff...anger,passion...everything....Archu ke liye kuch bhi karega.....he actually said that so well....Manav ko archu ke dil,dimaag se nikaalega....I know he cant but I'm impressed with his determination.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

@bonnefile:I'm sure ArMan are reuniting.

Archu will go to jail n also pull Dharmesh,Jay ,Satish in jail along with her.

Varshu,vaishu...Ks will blast ArMan.Rightly so.They shud.

Manav will feel all guilty n bring Prakash to justice,with the help of Ajit.

Archu will come out of jail.But her family refuses to side with her.They shudnt.(No worries I'm thr here for u na😆)

Savita will insist on manphoons marriage immediately...Manav will blatantly refuse to leave Archu alone.

Here,Jay will go ahead with his marriage to Archu...for revenge...Manav will save her n marry her...ArMan will once again go against their whole family.

The whole theme of PR is--->>> ARMan will always be against their families.

Savita saying today tht she doesnt care abt muhurat anymore says it all...she has challenged Bappa....just see how Bappa is replying😆...mazak bana ke rakha hua hai Bappa ko

Hope you are right....but i don't trust these CVs after the divorce fiasco.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today every one was taking kassama . savita too k kasam that she will get Manav and Shravani married so that Sachu gets a sirname ...
See ,this is what it's all about .
This evil woman doesn't care two hoots about her son . She only cares about sachin's son .

Now jaywant is so angry ...uff. He  told manav exactly what Manav needed to hear . Tha tI have been watching you . You can fool others with this pavitra rishta nonsense but you don't fool me ...

Today Jaywant made chutney out of  Arman ...
But  now  I think archana will get him in jail 😆 .

Punni was manav kaka's  little  advocate today . She put up his case in front of Archana ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jaywant's acting was brilliant. He  is going to fight like hell for Archana .
He has no idea how stubborn she can be ....

But Manav is now in serious trouble . He is in jail, his mother has sworn that the day he comes out  she will get him married to Shravani . And jaywant has sworn that he will not let him ever have it easy ...
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jaanu,Jay ki gharwali baharwali dono ka haath khali now😕
Shravs passed on some infection to Jay now??😆😆

Gundi gang having fun,am gonna miss u guys now😭long.long day @wrk,shuttling also-conf calls-baaaad😡
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
gaurimisha thumbnail
I so luv Archu Tanya......she's foolish,irrational,in denial etc...call her whatever...but she knows how to love....today she was rude to Jaywants' mom...but then prabha was blatantly lying.

I luv Archanas' luv for Manav....it gives her strength.She wud never fight for herself but wud always fight for Manav.Hence,she agreed to divorce....her happiness means nothing to her infront of his.

I only wish Manav realises whom shud he prioritise.I dont like it when he goes into zimmedari for everyone around except Archu.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think I made a mistake today . I was going to nominate satish but instead I forgot  and put salochna's name instead ..
Let's see if anyone is interested in giving him the vote ..
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

🤣🤣

Another thing Archu said she's 10th pass n has done diploma🤣

I'll go crazy....who does a diploma n bcomes a supervisor😕😕....BT ppl hav absolutely no sense whatsoever😆

Tanya....I absolutely love the Jaywant guy😳...saffix u hav serious competition now😛

My vote for Jaywant RAne.....what an actor!!👏....ArMan ki dhachiya uda di....he said it so nicely to Manav....u think I dont see ur nautanki....u both dont hav any rishta in the eyes of society only👏👏....I understand his anger n frustration.

Sometimes I do think had phoons been played by a better actor,it wud hav been different.Jaywant is just awesome😆

totally agree...Mahesh is a great actor...