India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi and armaan (Page 8)

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:44am | IP Logged
And attacks on SS are excessive too. The fact is we are not the party involved in the dispute (if there was any) so we don't know the real truth, even if anything was told directly to whomever by any of them. If just by saying something it automatically becomes the truth, then we should have found weapons of mass destruction long back in Iraq.

P.S. Not meant to be interpreted in the Arman vs Purab context as every post here seems to be lately. I am fed up of this tug-of-war. To the point that I don't even feel like coming to this forum anymore.

Edited by allegra - 26 November 2004 at 9:53am

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:54am | IP Logged
well said AlleClapClapClap....and glad to have u back and posting again......Hug

The moment Ss comes in because of everybody posting their two cents,we have got 'bad taste' and is uncalled for???

Minnie.....it is NOT abt S.S......I would still react the same way if Apoorva or Mona, Rakshanda, Parmeet was maligned.......so we r not talking double standards here.........but rarely does anyone come up with such gossip abt any other character of JJKN......and even if hey do, it is either ignored or forgotton......but when it comes to Samir Soni, such topics attract postings.....

the thing that attracted me to I-Forums was that the members knew how to discuss topics/characters intelligently and passionately without resorting to cheap comments and personal attacks.......and I just think propogating sleaze in any way (whether it be true or not) does not reflect well on this place or us as its members.......
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Rightly said allegra and ides.

Minnie the answer to your question is right there in your post itself. You are comparing Ekta & Tony/Diya the producers/directors vs. Samir the actor. Apples vs. oranges. No actor finds a mention in your post.

Yes, actors have a moral responsibility to the public since they are the public face. But it is the characters that they play that are loved/hated. Admittedly when you grow to love a character a lot, the line becomes very thin between the screen character and the real person but care should be taken to respect this line.

On the other hand Ekta is wholly responsible for what comes out of her production house as are Tony & Diya. It is they who are answerable to the public for what they show. It is Ekta who has cases filed against her for the things that she shows on her shows not the actors who are enacting the dramas though they are well within their rights to refuse if they feel it goes against their principles. Would similar accusations be thrown on a dame who quits the show because she refuses to be shown to be raped. Would she be called selfish too.

So why does Samir Soni become a target the moment Purab is mentioned. He is an actor doing his job within his own defined boundary of his comfort level. Everyone has a right to take a decision about his/her career they way they deem fit. Who are we to judge.
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

P.S. Not meant to be interpreted in the Arman vs Purab context as every post here seems to be lately. I am fed up of this tug-of-war. To the point that I don't even feel like coming to this forum anymore.

Allegra agree with you all the way...it seems to be becoming a Jhagra forum...hardly any discussion goes on without it being converted into a full scale war....those weapons of mass destruction were just an excuse for a fight and it seems this Armaan Vs Purab affair is beginning to be just that.....

Kiya bole Alle!

gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Well said Allegra, Ides - discussion forums should be used for its purpose only, not personal attacks/tug-of-war/etc.Clap
arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
and i agree
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

well said AlleClapClapClap....and glad to have u back and posting again......Hug

The moment Ss comes in because of everybody posting their two cents,we have got 'bad taste' and is uncalled for???
Minnie.....it is NOT abt S.S......I would still react the same way if
Apoorva or Mona, Rakshanda, Parmeet was maligned.......so we r not
talking double standards here.........but rarely does anyone come up
with such gossip abt any other character of JJKN......and even if hey
do, it is either ignored or forgotton......but when it comes to Samir
Soni, such topics attract postings.....

the thing that attracted me to I-Forums was that the members knew how
to discuss topics/characters intelligently and passionately without
resorting to cheap comments and personal attacks.......and I just think
propogating sleaze in any way (whether it be true or not) does not
reflect well on this place or us as its members.......

tottaly agree ides!!! And too add one more thing; we bash up armaan many times-- been called an ass, aids infected, cheater, player, and lots of stuff like that. But how much ever time i've been here I've NEVER seen sum direct attacks to apoorva or any of the actors in jjkn-- and if i missed one its never been a gangin up on a character. So why is everyone all about bashin samir himself?
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

hmmmmm....this is all quite interesting....so much devotion....very nice....

Go to top