India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi and armaan (Page 2)

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i dont think she tore all the pages cause she should have just thrown the diary away since almost every page had armaan in it

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 27 September 2004 at 2:40am | IP Logged
 Tearing away a few pages doesn't really relieve you from your past, especially if the past is painfulCry. If she was serious about distancing herself from Armaan, she should have bid goodbye to Gulmohur forever.  
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 27 September 2004 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

armaan and jassi don't need a vacation....what they really need to do is WORK!!!and by work i mean get down to some serious business......esp....armaan .....this dude has to stop manipulating the lives of both the women and help jassi in uplifting GM.The least he can contribute and for pete's sake stop lying...its getting on my nerves.

I agree, Naina. If Armaan helps Jassi with running Gulmohor, they will touch success. He should keep his insecurities, hate for Jassi, and any other personal feelings aside and just concentrate on Gulmohor now. He should also get Raj to work. He can have Raj put his energies in coming up with innovative ideas for the company. It is so ridiculous that they haven't shown Armaan or Raj working at all.

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 27 September 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
thats so true ashwirya.....no wonder gulmohur went into such a big loss......jassi is a great worker cause she WORKS
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I think she didn't tore the who diary because jassi did't use the whole diary..she might b thinking of using it in future LOL
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 5:42am | IP Logged

probably nish

and absolutely true ash...Raj needs to channel his mental faculty in building back GM instead of demeaning jassi.

and Armaan he is just rotten to the core .... he cannot bear the fact that jassi is running GM better than him.

Chauvinistic ego!!!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
armaan is stupid and forget about understanding others, he can't understand himself!!

first he gave jassi all the work of his company and kept on promoting her, bought her expensive gifts, gave her a car, wanted her to like him. Now after he has promoted her he is pouring water over even the bit of good he has done. And he's not only ruining jassi's life but his own.. hello! Jassi is only doing good for his company!!... stupid
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 October 2004 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I think Jassi is over Armaan and I personally believe it was infatuation to begin with. Jassi is slowly realizing that her idol has feet of clay and since her strength is that she does not let her heart rule her head, there is no chance of her harbouring any feelings for Armaan.

Jassi's presence in Gulmohar is testament to the fact that she is over Armaan because if she weren't, she would have gone away from him (as she did after his engagement).

Go to top