alliha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
even though jassi tore up her diary and says she'll have a fresh start...somewhere in her she still likes armaan and she knows that he has changed her life a lot but she is not going to realize it for awhile... thats what i feel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samona thumbnail
i dunno... they're not really showing that side of her anymore.
alliha thumbnail
yea thats tru....its concentrated on a lot of diff things
ritu thumbnail
Not right now, i think armaan will speak out his mind very soon, the kind of frustration he is going through he will definetely show jassi his real face very soon.
tamanna thumbnail

Two utterly confused people😕. They ought to take a very long vacation😆, preferably in two different continents, and then try to sort out the mess they have created😳!!!!!

alliha thumbnail
probably take vacations in two different universes 😆 Edited by alliha - 19 years ago
tamanna thumbnail

😎 COOL IDEA!!!!!!!

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

armaan and jassi don't need a vacation....what they really need to do is WORK!!!and by work i mean get down to some serious business......esp....armaan .....this dude has to stop manipulating the lives of both the women and help jassi in uplifting GM.The least he can contribute and for pete's sake stop lying...its getting on my nerves.

well......she has torn the pages of her diary which clearly signifies the fact that she has broken all her threads from her past.All those which have caused her paina nd agony.....and she is all set to start her new life.......i don't think she will ever turn back to her past(armaan)

alliha thumbnail
i dont think she tore all the pages cause she should have just thrown the diary away since almost every page had armaan in it
tamanna thumbnail
 Tearing away a few pages doesn't really relieve you from your past, especially if the past is painful😭. If she was serious about distancing herself from Armaan, she should have bid goodbye to Gulmohur forever.