Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Be offensive and not defensive

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lotus8

lotus8

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Dear Gopi Indian Nari

I am writing this to you to advise you to think with your head and not heart for one time in your life. If you had not kept the fast, if you had not waited for Aham or his phone call, it probably would have made Aham envious of Jigar and Rashi seeing them fasting for each other. It is very humane to run after what we don't get in life and not appreciate the things we are blessed with. Yes it would have angered Koki and you would not have been appreciated by both your moms- in law but you might have created a spark in Aham by your 'don't care attitude'. And this tim eyou even had the excuse of have broken the marriage vows anyway. You got rebuked anyways by Koki and Hetal. For doing this, you don't have to leave your goodness but definetly have to stop being a door mat especially to those who want to make you feel one ( Urmi, Rashi and Aham).

Just a note, my brother whose daughters go to a private school here in US told me that their teachers informed the parents that the school would like to see the girls participating aggressively in classroom discussions and projects than just being good mannered and on the quieter side.

So Gopi, please learn to speak up, justify your stand as communication can solve big misunderstandings and project  out your personality- Koki is the biggest example in your household.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JustforUpdatessakshi1Ip-AK4everfungirlShell16saomomshruthi2010-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be offensive and not defensive" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
If there was a 'love' button, I would have hit it multiple times.  I'll have to settle for hitting the 'like' button just once...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8

lotus8

lotus8

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Saomom. Luv your posts.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.