Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ray of hope........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
OK I have not read the update yet so don't know exactly what occured in today's episode..........but from everyones threads..........it seems that our Ahem has once again ruined Gopi's moment to only fill it with tears. I know everyone is really upset................what dreams we all were dreaming about the phone call.................and this is what the CVs give us.........more emotional athyachar......but this might be Teejmata's test. I don't know..the scene where Gopi talks to Ahem's picture and then later in the Mandhir she asks Shivji the same thing...........makes me feel that only something good can come out at the end of all this craziness. Maybe for the first time Ahem might feel that he did wrong. By her saying she broke the fast, taking Koki's abuse, and still not saying a word, fainting and getting locked up. I think if this doesn't awaken Ahem's inner self then he will never change. This has to make him think twice about Gopi. Make him think like why? Why did she not really break the fast and say she did? why did she take Mom's punishment when she did nothing? Why didn't she just say that Ahem yelled at her for doing the fast and asked me to break it? Hopefully this will be a eye opener for him. Teejmata do your miracle please.......and give your blessings to Gopi.............Cry

Edited by taral83 - 29 September 2010 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindSun-LoveAbhiAnievadShell16IndigoBluesmaneet.n.shanaksujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ray of hope........" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Taral,

Really hoping that what you say will be the way of it.  Cannot imagine how all the awful stuff that have happened to Gopi so far can be justified without some gratification. 

How long do they think the viewers are going to put with these ups and downs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky-WindAbhiAni-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

OK I have not read the update yet so don't know exactly what occured in today's episode..........but from everyones threads..........it seems that our Ahem has once again ruined Gopi's moment to only fill it with tears. I know everyone is really upset................what dreams we all were dreaming about the phone call.................and this is what the CVs give us.........more emotional athyachar......but this might be Teejmata's test. I don't know..the scene where Gopi talks to Ahem's picture and then later in the Mandhir she asks Shivji the same thing...........makes me feel that only something good can come out at the end of all this craziness. Maybe for the first time Ahem might feel that he did wrong. By her saying she broke the fast, taking Koki's abuse, and still not saying a word, fainting and getting locked up. I think if this doesn't awaken Ahem's inner self then he will never change. This has to make him think twice about Gopi. Make him think like why? Why did she not really break the fast and say she did? why did she take Mom's punishment when she did nothing? Why didn't she just say that Ahem yelled at her for doing the fast and asked me to break it? Hopefully this will be a eye opener for him. Teejmata do your miracle please.......and give your blessings to Gopi.............Cry

What's a Teejmata?    

I no longer have any faith in Aham.  It's completely gone.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by taral83

What's a Teejmata?    

I no longer have any faith in Aham.  It's completely gone.  
Teejmata is another name for Goddess Parvati.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Don't worry guys its TERRIFIC THURSDAY tom............they have to give us a great episode tom.........................Smile ..............every dark cloud has sunshine behind it.............

Edited by taral83 - 29 September 2010 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Taral i cnt watch epi until i'l reach home bt even after reading al abt the epi i was literally chanting ur Terific Thursday Mantra, n stil doing the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnitaral83

Post Reply New Post

Go to top