Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is this called entertainment

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
sorry folks we watch serials to entertain ourselves if this what the Cvs call entertainment then they must have landed from Mars. Since they dont know to move the story beyond this point it will sure to lose viewership.

most female leads cry in the beginning but gopi has not know happiness from the day she entered the mad cap house of MM. her tears broke my heart.

CryCryCryCryCry
CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this called entertainment" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hp18

hp18

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I agree. Its getting so tedious to stay loyal to this serial. From the beginning, all Gopi has done is cry. Nothing has been in her favor. The CVs keep showing the same things again and again; Rashi and Urmi plotting and winning, Kinjal plotting and accussing Gopi. Ahem abusing Gopi physically and mentally, Koki : my dikra, my dikra, Hetal and Jigar: being fooled by rashi and enjoying it, Parag and Chirag: nothing to say and Gopi what else; crying and crying. 
The viewers are going to get tired.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.