•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a feeling that Keshav might not be able to survice these insults and either commit suicide or die in an accident. The promo of Kinshuk also shows Nivi taking Keshav in a thela...and If Keshav dies, Nivi's "iraada" will be more "pakka" in not forgiving the Sood clan and try to build herself?..

views...
I do not think so that Keshav will die but yes he will go into depression or something like that and to bring him out of this,Nivi will become confident and work

No, I don't think keshav will die...maybe he might be sent to jail or something....then Nivi will become a son to her dad by supporting him and bringing him out

hope so...yesterday's dialogues of Keshav when Nivi came to call him for food were not very encouraging...
i dont think Keshav will die becoz then all chances of NIvi forgiving Sid will be lost and their love story is ruined! may be he will be paralised or incapacitated in someway sothat he will be confined to bed and then NIvi will go out and work!! that the only way she will become independent and go out  and earn ,support her family etc!
yes keshav will not die pr kuc aisa hoga k nivi ko ghar sy bahir jana hoga job k liye