Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

nulz

nulz

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
yeah...i agree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "male or female (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
yes!!!! please do sumthing about it. i was talking to a person thinking she was a girl. and i was talkin about girl stuff. and it ended up being a guy

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tishy_Fishy

yes!!!! please do sumthing about it. i was talking to a person thinking she was a girl. and i was talkin about girl stuff. and it ended up being a guy

LOL

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFís Strict Mod

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Thats a very good suggestion!Smile

Its really very confusing to know whether a user is a male or a female.It would be really very nice if the moderators or Vijay do something abt it!

Thanks a lot,

Sonya.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
great suggestion... mods pls take note of this...

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Frankly, I think its a matter of choice about giving personal info on the Net. We can't force ppl to give information in their profiles. Its common for ppl to give false info too. Best thing to do is to PM the person and ask them if they're male or female. Smile

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Frankly, I think its a matter of choice about giving personal info on the Net. We can't force ppl to give information in their profiles. Its common for ppl to give false info too. Best thing to do is to PM the person and ask them if they're male or female. Smile

ok then...thank you for your reply mystica!

kripawgr

Goldie

kripawgr

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i hope it was not me tishy fishy Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.