Fan Fictions

Love and Respect an Ar ff*PT 15 on PG 28* on 01/06

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Caharacter sketch.Armaan malik- a very popular business tycon. He got business man of the year award in just age 24. He strugle very much. He never go to clubs, parties. He handle malik industries with the help of his uncle. His parents die when he is only 13 yrs old. From than he only concentrate on studies and in business. He is living with his dadi and his uncle family.Atul joshi- He is starting his internshp in sanjevani. Armaan loves him very much. He is the son of armaan uncle. Living with armaan. Age 22yrs old.Riddhima gupta- starting internshp in sanjeevani. Sweet girl. Daughter of shashank gupta dean of sanjevani.Anjali gupta, Muskaan, Rahul are also starting internshp in sanjevani. They all are very good frnds from college.Other character enter later.Hope you like the character sketch plz rply and tell whether i continue it or not.
From
ANUJ.
    *INDEX*
Part 1   Page 1
Part 2   Page 2.
Part 3   Page 2
Part 4   Page 3
Part 5    Page 4
   Part 6    Page 5
   Part 7    Page 6
Part 8   Page 7
   Part 9a   Page 9
   Part 9b   Page 9
   Part 10    Page 11.
   PART 11    Page 14
   PART 12   Page 16
   PART 13 PG 19
Part 14 PG 24.
PART 15 PG 28Edited by AMMY12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting. pm me when u update.
love
sani
-wild- thumbnail
hey dear i read ur concept and i really love it plz send part of thiss FF ASAP i love to read this one.
  love
   salina๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice cs
plzz 
add me to ur pm list
thx 
n cont soon 
dhruvika
AMMY12 thumbnail
*-Part - 1-*

A guy is sleeping sudenly alarm clock rang he open his eyes. The very beautiful blue eyes he stop the alarm and go to washroom after some time he comes out and move out of room the time is 5:30 am every body is sleeping except his dadi, aunty and bhabhi( not real he treat her as a bhabhi). He go to his gym area and start doing practice his strong eight pack abs is clearly visible his strong muscles and the tatos on his both arms. After 1hrs another guy come there with his eyes closed and sit near him on the floor.
Guy1- good morning champ.
Guy2- still eyes closed good morning ammy.
Ar- aj to tera first day he na sanjevani me.
He sudenly open his eyes and smile come on his face.
At- yup aj mera first day he. I am very happy.
Ammy smile seeing him so happy. He is still doing practice. After Atul told him about his plans for the day. Armaan silently listen and continue his practice. After some time Armaan standup and go near cupboard. He open it.
Ar- ye le champ this one for you for your good luck.
Atul became happy to see a very beautiful chain of good luck. He happily take it. After that both left to get ready for their work.

Gupta mansion

Girl1- di jaldi karo mujhe bhi ready hona he.
Girl2- one min ridz i am just coming out.
After 5 min she came out from washroom and another girl enter very quickly. After some both get ready.
One girl wear simple suit looking very beautiful and another girl jeans and shirt. They move out of room and wish gm to parents and nani.
Nani- to aj se tum dono bi doctor ban jaoge. Me bahut khush ho anjali or ridhima tumhare liye. They both smile.
Sh- so ready for ur first day ridhima, anjali.
Ri- ji papa.
An-yes dad.
Suddenly a guy come from back and put two gifts infront of them. They were surprise to see gift they both turn and see their big brother is standing infront of them. Abhimanyu gupta a popular business man kind hearted. Love his family very much. They both stands and hugs him tightly.
Abhi- bst of luck sisters.
Both together thankyou bhaiya.
After they both left for sanjevani with their father.
Malik and joshi mansion.
Atul ran after eating breafast towards his car with his bhaiya and bhabhi.
Bhaiya- atul came fast we are geting late.
He entered in car and sat at back seat.
At- sorry shubhankar bhaiya and keerti bhabhi.
They both smile to see his sweet face. They leave for sanjevani. In car.
Shu- sorry atul me tere liye gift lana bhul gaya.
Ke- kaisa gift shubhankar tum ise bahut bigad rahe ho.
At-its ok bhai. Ammy ne mujhe de diya tha. He bit his tongue after saying this as he knew now ammy is in problm. Keerti anger rise after hearing ths. While shubhankar smile before keerti say some thing shubhankar stop the car infront of sanjeevani and ran inside followed by atul keerti smile seeing them runing she lock the car and move towards sanjevani.

Thats it for today hope you like it. Plz rply.
Precap- atul, anjali, ridhima, muskaan and rahul talk in locker room. Their first day. Armaan comes sanjeevani for some work and his meeting with atul friends.
From.
ANUJ.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice

update sooooooooonnnnnnn
-wild- thumbnail
hey dear i like this fan fic very much plzz send next part soon.
 love
        salina
nice part...
cont soon....
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey hun.. i really like the concept of ur ff and COngrats on ur ff and welcome to IF.. :)
i wud luv to read the story further sooo plzz plzz add me to ur PM list and do continue soon.. :)
take care ;)
Preet <3
AMMY12 thumbnail
*-PART-2-*
Recap-ammy and atul chat. Gupta family discusion and shubhankar,atul ran in sanjevani because the anger of keerti.
As keerti enter in sanjevani she see shubhankar runing towards his cabin and atul looking confused where to go. She slightly smile and go near him.
Kr- atul.
At- turning towards her with fear. Bhabhi i am sorry me ammy ko gift return kar dunga. But plz ap gussa mat ho.
Kr- she smile and put her hand on his face. Its ok and liya hua gift return nai karte. And ye lo meri taraf se tumhare liye good luck gift.
At- he became very happy after seeing the gift. He happily takes it and hug keerti. Thanks bhabhi.
Kr- atul dont say bhabhi in sanjevani u only call me dr. Keerti ok.
At- ok.
Kr- and go to ur locker room u have to report after 15min. Saying this she leave and atul go towards locker room. As he enter he see all his friend talking with each other.
At- hye guys.
All turn towards him. Anjali ran and hugs him. Atul a bit surprise but thn hugs her back.
An- hye atul how r u i miss u a lot.
At- i m f9 anjali and i miss u to. Saying so he kiss on his cheek and i love u.
Anjali smile listen this i love u to. All others smiling to see their cute love. All togethr ahem ahem.... Anjali blush listening ths and atul got embrassed.
Rahul ( same as dmg but not ammy frnd ).
Ra- guys i know u to miss u each other a lot. But plz dont do these type of thngs infront of us. They all smile and anjali and atul blushes. After some time with normal hye hello.
Muskaan ( same as dmg but not ammy frnd). Oye atul tere hath me gift haina.
At- yes bhabhi ne diya he. They all open it and saw a beautiful braclet writen A.J
Mu- wow beautiful muskaan also saw her gift and thn rahul and thn anjali and ridhima.
Mu- atul ye gift to tujhe teri bhabhi ne diya he tere ammy ne kya diya.
At- this( he show his chain which he wearing around neck)
After seeing chain all got lost in it. Its a very beautiful and simple chain of diamond pendant writen G.D CHAMP.
Mu, An, Ra, Ri togethr WOW.... Atul smile listening ths.
Mu- wah yar tere ammy ki choice to bahut achi he yar.
At- i know afterall he is ammy. The business man of the year. And on 1st position in bachelor list of india.
They all smile listening ths.
Ra- yar tu hame kab milaega apne bhai se lekin uska sir name to malik he or tera joshi.
Atul face got pale after listening ths. All notice his expression.
Atul say in small voice yet in serious tone tht every body has past rahul some good some normal some bad and some very bad and ammy is one of those who have very bad past. Before he say anythng the announcement happn to report on nurse station.
Ra- i m sorry atul i dont know about ths.
An- ya atul if we now that ths question disturb thn we didnt ask.
Ri- ya atul plz sorry and now give ur big smile we have to leave for nurse station.
At- finaly he smile listening ths and says its ok guys i know if u now ths quest disturb me thn u didnt ask. And i promise i tell ammy to meet u guys as he also never meat u. They all smile and thn leave for nurse station for their first day.

Malik industries.
Armaan malik the chairman of malik indurtry the boss of about more thn thousands of workers
enter all staff stood up seeing their boss some simply stare and some thnk how he is so much intelight in ths young age. They all say good morning to him as he passes. They all know tht he is very good person. He always help poors. But whn it comes about work he is very strict. Armaan entered in his very beautiful yet very simple cabin. There are some awards, some of his business photos and at the back of the seat a very big and beautiful photo of his parents. He entered and take off coat and hang on the seat and sat down. He call his pa and ask about his todays meetings.
P.a- she explain him his todays shedule and at the end tell him tht sir u have also meating in sanjeevani hospital with dr. Shashank and the chairman of gupta industry Abhimanyu gupta. He slightly nooded his head and start his work.
Thats all for todays frnds i hope u like it. Plz rply and tell whether i continue it or not. And at the end.
A VERY BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO PRESS LIKE BUTTON AND THOSE WHO RPLZ. PLZ RPLY FRNDS.
Precap- Armaan in sanjeevani. Armaan meet Anjali, Atul and Muskaan. And thn his meeting with shashank and abhi.

FROM
ANUJ.