Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

thank god i had some important work and did not watch it. i can skip all these scenes in youtube

You'll have to skip the whole episode. ALL of it was so hard to watch! The whole epi centered on Gopi's anguish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I cried (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

thank god i had some important work and did not watch it. i can skip all these scenes in youtube

You'll have to skip the whole episode. ALL of it was so hard to watch! The whole epi centered on Gopi's anguish.

i did the same just rushed the video even that i could not bear.  i may be a ahamolic but it really sucks to see him shout at her nice gesture.

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by helloworld007

i did the same just rushed the video even that i could not bear.  i may be a ahamolic but it really sucks to see him shout at her nice gesture.

He will eat his words by Friday, just wait and see!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evadShell16

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I really do hope so, he really realy does deserved it

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
sorry Ahem lovers but i really hated Ahem today... even i cried when i saw Gopi in that state... and in tomorrow's episode she's going to faint...

one thing was good was Chirag Bhai felt that there is something amiss... as a traditional girl like Gopi would not have broken her fast.... the truth is going to come in front of all that Gopi did not eat anything although she broke her fast with a glass of water... one thing to be noticed is Ahem was shocked when he got to know that Gopi was shouted upon by Koki...  and that she broke her fast...

although i'm scared to be optimistic... but still i'm daring to think it will be Ahem who will feek guilty for Gopi's state will open the store room door and see Gopi fainted and call the doc ... and doctor will tell that Gopi did not have a thing thus making Koki feel bad for the way she treated Gopi...

Edited by sujji0609 - 29 September 2010 at 9:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44Shell16saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I'm going to stop hoping for anything.  I'll just watch from now on like the zombie the CVs think I am.  Maybe then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

maaneetfan

Groupbie

maaneetfan

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

was really odd because the food looked untouched to me lol

it WAS untouched!!!! She just pretended to have eaten (for mani i guess) by making the chappati into half n hiding it under the plate (duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
^ Which is why I think someone will find the roti under the plate. The food looked untouched, so what was the need to show Gopi hiding the roti?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top