Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Aham reacted on Gopi's Name

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Did u notice in office when Jigar mentioned that Gopi Bhabhi kept vrat, Aham reacted raised his eyesight n looked towards Jigar with a thoughtful gesture.

He was nt indifferent then as he was earlier.

If only mention of Gopi's name is making him to react m sure he will react on seeing Our Gorgeous Innocent Beuty Gopi in that Green Saree.

Did anyone else nt notice that Small Gesture. Do share m w8ing to know m i the only one noticing Aham for his smallest smallest actions,reactions n expressions.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 29 September 2010 at 4:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmIndigoBluessujji0609suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
i did but dont think the cvs are ready to give us what we want

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Sadhli, that was the moment that Aham realized that Gopi had kept a fast for him.  He doesn't react negatively but he is still a workaholic who can't leave the office until his work is done.  As far as he is concerned if he can sacrifice for his family so can Gopi.  There isn't any urgency for him to leave unlike Jigar.

It is typical of this his character profile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsaomomsujji0609suk19

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Sadhli, that was the moment that Aham realized that Gopi had kept a fast for him.  He doesn't react negatively but he is still a workaholic who can't leave the office until his work is done.  As far as he is concerned if he can sacrifice for his family so can Gopi.  There isn't any urgency for him to leave unlike Jigar.

hey that is why i want him to slip, break r sprain something  so he can rest at home and watch gopi show her love for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
shruthi no toda fodi got it. Sprain wil work.

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

hey that is why i want him to slip, break r sprain something  so he can rest at home and watch gopi show her love for him.

Sounds like after today...one of will have to go to the set of SNS and break his leg ourselves!!!  He is a big boy...I may need a bit of help!  Who is with me.
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Sounds like after today...one of will have to go to the set of SNS and break his leg ourselves!!!  He is a big boy...I may need a bit of help!  Who is with me.
right behind you..........i say both legs though.........
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

just give me a call i ll help u, after today epi, he needs a good trashing. poor nazim i m sorry for him to get in to this male lead and being abused by the viewers

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top