Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
have i shocked youLOL here i go again,  Aham comes home and sees gopi sleeping on table he wakes her and then opens her varath..Wink  they have a eye lock moment, Aham  turns away and blushes LOL(have you all noticed i said Aham) (ok back to the real plot) Gopi turns away and Aham looks at her in a passionate way, he holds her hand and takes her to the bedroom the light closes all is dark now so we cant seeEmbarrassed  two weeks time Gopi is vomiting and feeling sick doctor comes and Gopi is expecting, the whole family does not know that Aham andGopi are together and they accuse Gopi of infidelity except kokila who will say that Aham and Gopi are together as a married coupleBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roja1chhedaRaviSharmagood4nothingPDLIMAhelloworld007ChaudhrytmAfghanLeenaShell16IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi pregnant" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

wishful thinking.... that's not happening... u got more chance of winning the lottery....ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita.lotus8taral83Hot_Indo_ChillyevadShell16suk19SRKLuvr

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

have i shocked youLOL here i go again,  Aham comes home and sees gopi sleeping on table he wakes her and then opens her varath..Wink  they have a eye lock moment, Aham  turns away and blushes LOL(have you all noticed i said Aham) (ok back to the real plot) Gopi turns away and Aham looks at her in a passionate way, he holds her hand and takes her to the bedroom the light closes all is dark now so we cant seeEmbarrassed  two weeks time Gopi is vomiting and feeling sick doctor comes and Gopi is expecting, the whole family does not know that Aham andGopi are together and they accuse Gopi of infidelity except kokila who will say that Aham and Gopi are together as a married coupleBig smile
now thinking about it could go like this again it could go like this that AhamAngry is sooo embarrassed that he made love to unpar Gopi he turns on her as well it will be only kokila who supports gopi as she knows the truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

wishful thinking.... that's not happening... u got more chance of winning the lottery....ROFL

yeh i know that but even me winning the lottery wishful thinkingROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

U r gr8 suk, here we are speculating whether Aham wil talk to Gopi without scolding or shouting at her n u reached so far with imagination. Bt i would love to watch something like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAShell16suk19

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

now thinking about it could go like this again it could go like this that AhamAngry is sooo embarrassed that he made love to unpar Gopi he turns on her as well it will be only kokila who supports gopi as she knows the truth...

Wouldn't this be wonderful.  But this is so far from what is happening on screen that this scenario never occurred to me.  I think we would all collectively die on the forum if this is happened. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaPDLIMAsuk19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Ha! Neither Rashi nor Gopi wil be pregnant in the near future.. If any1 becomes pregnant it will be kenjal.. Or Hetal? Yup Hetal and chirag are still romancing, so thats the only possbl in Modi parivar. Kenjal mite get preg by umang but then umang doesn look male enuf to impregnate any1. For Rashi, surrogate will do and Gopi mite help her and thus Gopi get preg.. With Rashi and jigars childWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAChaudhrytmsaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ha! Neither Rashi nor Gopi wil be pregnant in the near future.. If any1 becomes pregnant it will be kenjal.. Or Hetal? Yup Hetal and chirag are still romancing, so thats the only possbl in Modi parivar. Kenjal mite get preg by umang but then umang doesn look male enuf to impregnate any1. For Rashi, surrogate will do and Gopi mite help her and thus Gopi get preg.. With Rashi and jigars childWink
yeh i doubt if it will be kinjal more hetal can you imagine that would be something ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top