Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 29th Sep '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 29th Sep '10

~*Start*~

Reva ask pandit to stop the ceremony, as arya is not worthy of becoming the king, public was so shocked to hear this , arya n rani maa got angry , rani maa ask reva to stop this nonsense n thy'll talk after the ceremony n yash also support rani maa n says not to spoil the ceremony, reva said the truth that rani maa is not the real rani n arya is not the real heir its their consipiracy to put arya on throne, arya got angry n shoutas on reva but reva couldn't stop n says that today she came to know y is she alive after so many trouble bcoz she has bring the truth of arya n rani maa in front of every1, ppl started talking abt it, reva says that the real rani is with her n the real heir is yash , ppl were shocked, reva gives yash the pics as proof n yash believed the truth that brm is his mother, tears comes from his eyes, pandit ask rani maa to solve this matter abt the real heir as reva who's the daughter in law of palace has putted a question on throne so the ceremony cant happen, rani maa says that its a personal matter of the palace n leaves from there, arya follows her, brm due to tension got fainted.

Yash n reva brings brm to palace, doctor says that its bcoz of tension, yash goes to leave doc n reva sits with brm , every1 was tnsed in the hall , yash came n ask rani maa that he always placed her at god's place then y has she done this to him , rani maa cries n says that she has not done it bcoz she was selfish n wants money, but after king's death brm was not in a state to handle the estate so she take over the authority of being a rani n fulfilled her responsibilities fully slowly she started enjoying the authority but while the ceremony going on she has realised that yash will get his throne n was abt to stop it but reva came, she cries n cries n yash believed her n says that she's still his mother, rani maa says that now the ceremony wil happen n yash will be the king.

Yash came to room n ask reva y has she done this, she has married arya bcoz she wanted to be the queen , reva thinks that now its time came that she will tell him the truth but suddenly brm wake concious n yash goes to her n calls her maa n both were so emotinal , reva dnt want to disturb them so leaves.

Arya was so angry n throws things n shouts on rani maa that y has she annonced yash as the king, its thr dream n everything is spoiled now but rani ma console him n says since she has not given birth to arya she has always seen him at throne n now she'll not going to bear that sum1 break their dream n she has said that just to stop yash bcoz if she has taken a violent step , they hv thrown out of the palace n now she has planned everything n yash has to die now.

Rani maa goes to yash n ask him to go to another place as thr's sum prob n he's the king so he has to handle all things, yash dnt reply so she leaves saying that she has hurted him n dnt hv the right to call him as her son so he'll ask bhanu to go there but yash stops n ask that she's still his mother n he'll get ready to go there, rani maa gives her wicked smile.

Precap: Arya was pointing gun on yash, yash is in blood, rani maa was standing in front of yash n stopping arya to shoot , as she shoot yash came forward n got shot.

~*The End*~ 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi.

Wonder how this will end.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update khushi last day of shoot for our stars i will  badly miss them all.
malayka thumbnail
i hope they end the drama with a happy ending and with revash.

thanks khushi nice update

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh shit rani ma and arya should die at the end😑
swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Khushi many thanks for your update.

Start of the show when I saw Reva charge in with full confidence,follow by BRN,Jy SH, I thought everything will be out in the open in front of the whole Village, but the rest of the track did not appeal to me at all,may be  had they  shown it last week would have been ok, but due to the  time frame remain they are wasting valuable time.

Why show BRM fainted, she should have been shown  in control, and why did Rani Maa refuse to discuss in front of the village saying it's the Palace private affair, oh no what  she mean the Gestapo camp, but Falsely crowning her Evil son in front of the whole Village is ok.And the Coward Nazi Policeman walk away.

Even to-day may be one or two epidsodes left,CV is showing what they want full stop,We have Cutie portraite  as a broken young intelligent man going to the woman that he refer as mum all his life, from his own word she was his God, asking for the truth, still she remain in power with her devious behaviour,instead of showing remorse and tell him the truth, he was being manipulated by her pack if lies, worse part either BRM, Reva or Daima was present.To-day CV went one step ahead not only unfairnest against women, but show young person losing trust in elder generation by lies and deceit.

Despite of depriving Cutie his mother love, his birth right , still  the conniving Gestapoes will not be satisfied until they take his life.Well to date CV still showing the Monsters remain in power.Not  much time remain for them to  convey to the audiences that the show was to set an exaple against rape,kidnapping ,etc so far it's promoting the whole issue.

Finally they are not doing us any favour by showing happy ending, they have no other  choice  ,what else remain to win the audiences faith and confidence.

From Pre-cap hat off CV to-morrow blood shed.Power to Violence.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reading from the issue raised by Shabana Azimi regartdng what 's been televise in India,it seem that Public are not too happy,no wonder this type are show is not doing well.Actuallly not only in India,around the Globe, sent wrong idea to the West that they can misbehave with Asian people afterall they been used to it in their motherland.They are not protesting they are feeding the idea to general public.Seriously let hope some one in higher place do something to readdress this matter.

Kind Regards to u all
S.J from UK

Edited by swabera - 13 years ago
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khushi! A perfect One!

Another saddening episode! How could Yash have such a blind faith in that bewitvhed lady? He is so emotionally attached to her that he is unable to realise the face behind her mask and explore the truth. As I said earlier, I think the Cvs don't want to end this nonsense and they are bent upon and doing their best to show all evil even at this stage when the show has nearly ended but still are not ready to put an end to this evil and lustrous lady and her monster son ! From today's episode it is very clear that the CVs don't wnt to show anything good and if at all they intend to show something good it will be only in the last episode, and that also not whole heartedly. Shame on them! Basically they are not bothered about anything as they don't have any etiquette to  show anything good and/or any  happy moments.

I really felt vey bad and sorry for Reva ( No more Dumbo) as to no one is there to help her to unite her with Yash. . She went out of the way to get justice for yash and his mother solely and also succeded in it but when it is the question of her life, she is felling desperate to tell the truth to Yash . i can understand her feelings and i wish she overcomes that also and hopefully be united with Yash. Least I can help her in this! Yash should also think logically as to why Reva went to this extent to give justice to him , his mother and his kingdom and find out the truth specially when she has said that she has suffered enough in front of the whole village.I don't understand as to why Jo at any point of time , even after knowing the entire truth , is not willing to open her mouth and prefers to be dumb ( Even when Yash is being shot by her Monster Brother in the precap) . Only Cvs cab explain this ! 

Yash please come out of the emotional attachment for that  evil imposter woman and her Monster son, realize their true colour and  disown them completely and kick  off their ass holes and vow them never to return back. 

CVs please stop dragging this nonsense considering the time left out and respect the expectations of the viewers, punish the evil and unite the couple and show some sweet memories to be fondly remebered by us, which you have never done so far. This is the high time you show something good, atleast at the end in the last 2 episodes , before going off air.

Edited by Annonymus - 13 years ago