Cv's see no one is watching ur lust stories..............   👎🏼
SO happy........ 🥳 [:D/]
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Lol its so funny to see this ''Dosti'' between SRians and ArShians 😆
Anyway I wont believe this until it's proved 😊

@Jattin .. im sure KaShians/ArShians wud've been supporting this if Shilpa was ridhimma .. so I dont think your statement is right -

I Have Made The Statement in The Light Of AR & So Called Armaan Fans.....I'm Not against Kash/Arsh Coz Shilpa is Cute Like A Princess.

Anyways.....I'll Not Give Further Explainations......It's So called Lust Psychopants Armaan Fans Who need To Give Explanation About Their Hero's Capabilities......A Guy Like Armaan Can't Save Anyone's Honour.A-R Balloon Blusted Without Air.😆

Well Shilpa is Shilpa & Not Riddhima.😛
funfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa_4013

if this is true watch out now and stick to be one 

coz now next target of cvs r sid fans

they wll try to attract them

Yes, we need to stand together!
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is what happens if they neglect shilpa (shon's) character and arsh track now cv's go to hell with ur dmg
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

i was personally asking because people here even AR fans claim they can give trps
but us boycotting or not does not work
because i don't think we are even part of the sample houses!

😆 exactly aliya..
most of the fans whether they are AR?ArSh/SR donot watch it on tv and those who watch donot come under that trp related thing eiether.
But dont we all tell poor cvs 'tum mujhe _____ de do, mein tumhe trp doongi🤣
reminds me of the new KBC Ad🤣
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KSG Needs To Get a Lifetime Achievment Award So that He Retires from his Over-Acting Carreer.

KSG should Start Searching New Avenues of Employment Now Coz It's High-Time.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: funfan

Thanks Rapz!!!

I am so happy that people want certain standards to be maintained even in shows they see purely for entertainment.

Even if AR happens, I am very glad that people rejected the way they were brought together.

exactly my sentiments😊
its not the jodis but a solid storyline which is the need of the hour..unfortunately DMG is full of bakwas
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I find it hilarious that now Ar fans either dont blv the low trps or say that it is not abt trps but closure..I AM FOR ( MONTHS THEY CRIED HOARSE THAT DMG IS AR IS TRPS ..now they just take a u turn.................Y becoz AR lovestory..is dead and finished with.............
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the editing has made the post more interesting😉.....way to go cv's soch lo kya karna hai😆😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

I find it hilarious that now Ar fans either dont blv the low trps or say that it is not abt trps but closure..I AM FOR ( MONTHS THEY CRIED HOARSE THAT DMG IS AR IS TRPS ..now they just take a u turn.................Y becoz AR lovestory..is dead and finished with.............

🤣 werent they telling the cvs every now and then to give AR if they want TRP????