A love letter to TRP

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My beloved ❤️TRP,

Aaj kal u seem to be going very far away from me. Do u know how much u mean to me?? My life depends a lot on ur love😳.

But I find u no longer faithful to me😭.

Let me pour out my dil ki feelings..to let u know that I am dying becoz u r no longer with me!

I still remember those days when u were very fond of me. ☺️Were it my 'eyelocks' or 'dupatta falls' that made u come closer to me, I have no idea☺️. I still play 'eyelocks' and my dupattas still fly and fall, but TRPji,  u just  not seem to be interested in me anymore. 😭

Kya kuch nahin kya maine aap ke liye???Didnt I cry for  months and months???😭 Didn't I make a mockery of marriage and make fun of festivals??? 😭Didnt I show u hot hot 'showers'??

How can u forget that I did all this only for u!I still have no idea how many times I sang & danced  bollywood numbers for u. Yet u treat me like dirt. Why TRP?? Why???😭

The viewers have become the villain in our prem kahani😡. They ridicule me saying I have no morals & storyline'But why do u listen to them my jaan?? Arent we supposed to be in love for ever n ever??😳

I heard u are eyeing 'Geet' nowadays and is more interested in her. How can this be??😲Why now when u clearly know how many times I did 'twists' only for ur sake.

I find my fate has turned cruel just because of some fans who cant understand that am doing all this only for u😭.

I am completely shattered and all I can see is my end getting nearer.

I need u my darling. to go on. Please come back to me..

Missing u every moment,

Ur  ex-girlfriend

Dee Em Jee ❤️

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is love! Mein nah Jaan!

Aww I want to wish them a happy ending but can't!
funfan thumbnail
😆 😆

Wonderful!!! 👏 👏

Tere liye kya nahi kiya aur tu kitna bewafaa nikla!

CVs situation is very similar to Sid's. 😊
shamil thumbnail
I dedicate this lowwe letter to shanti who will be celebrating her birthday on oct 2nd
pavs thumbnail
shamil kyaaaa rapchik post hai..i swear....trps plzzz dump ur present gf n patch up wid ur ex..she is dire need of u...

trps's repsonse...i dnt patch up with immoral shitty girls who dnt show what i wanna see...if my mother(audience) likes u then only il go back to u..otherwise am supercontent with my present girlfriend

dmgeeee-----blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need you now😆

p.s--shamil plzz dnt leave us..its gonna be a sad place widout u
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TRPS ne dhokaaaaaaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣..hai hai ye trps oye oye trps.....😆😆
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 - That just made my day. You always bring a smile on my face with your posts. Loved it.
shamil thumbnail
thank u sweet hearts..
I am not sure whether I will be writing any more posts ..
to get inspiration, I need to be active in the forum and I dont think its gonna happen.atleast for the next 2 months ( by then I expect dee em jee to die)
love u all and thank u all for being  so good to enjoy my bakwaas and actually encourage me to write more🤣
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavs

shamil kyaaaa rapchik post hai..i swear....trps plzzz dump ur present gf n patch up wid ur ex..she is dire need of u...

trps's repsonse...i dnt patch up with immoral shitty girls who dnt show what i wanna see...if my mother(audience) likes u then only il go back to u..otherwise am supercontent with my present girlfriend

dmgeeee-----blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need you now😆

p.s--shamil plzz dnt leave us..its gonna be a sad place widout u

oye sweetie, who said am gonna leave 'forever'??😃
I will come here whenever I get time but no more active participation in discussions from tomorrow, thats all

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣
Trps situation is lyk rampa ji.......bloody two timer......😆😆😆
aaj geet to kal koi or.....😆😆