Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

My beloved HeartTRP,

Aaj kal u seem to be going very far away from me. Do u know how much u mean to me?? My life depends a lot on ur love.

But I find u no longer faithful to me.

Let me pour out my dil ki feelings..to let u know that I am dying becoz u r no longer with me!

I still remember those days when u were very fond of me. BlushingWere it my 'eyelocks' or 'dupatta falls' that made u come closer to me, I have no ideaBlushing. I still play 'eyelocks' and my dupattas still fly and fall, but TRPji,  u just  not seem to be interested in me anymore.

Kya kuch nahin kya maine aap ke liye???Didnt I cry for  months and months??? Didn't I make a mockery of marriage and make fun of festivals??? Didnt I show u hot hot 'showers'??

How can u forget that I did all this only for u!I still have no idea how many times I sang & danced  bollywood numbers for u. Yet u treat me like dirt. Why TRP?? Why???

The viewers have become the villain in our prem kahani. They ridicule me saying I have no morals & storyline'But why do u listen to them my jaan?? Arent we supposed to be in love for ever n ever??

I heard u are eyeing 'Geet' nowadays and is more interested in her. How can this be??Why now when u clearly know how many times I did 'twists' only for ur sake.

I find my fate has turned cruel just because of some fans who cant understand that am doing all this only for u.

I am completely shattered and all I can see is my end getting nearer.

I need u my darling. to go on. Please come back to me..

Missing u every moment,

Ur  ex-girlfriend

Dee Em Jee Heart

Edited by shamil - 29 September 2010 at 2:47am

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009books4everasmaanees11deepaday10lulu99juisaLovePeacearmaanridhimma4nadamonaminesonii_soniiSana.kaifiaDilushamischiefnoe23RhealitySuxbajlookaAyesha_tsharmagauriKaShfan7Dsntmattersajanangelprincess329-Swetha-Armu4evarapunzel84_Afrin_DivineRealmAmber_1-TomNJerry-SATHYA88jacobharry10011funfanNida_21Starstruck1382Nikhi.papiaanju011-Su-Nims-DoWntOwN_GaLVedika211Rumiiaparisupercool3moosewithgooseWhiteNights.Teh_BatmanRehanismMahamShilpa.Agarwalmelancholic-kavita--Wishes-ka7eela-acacia-.-Wish-.SimplyNicegunjideepthismysterieux-Zoya-ShiningStar18iHeartMoishinzxxXSejalXxxStarshineHuesdmgmjht4everShipra_Spavsbhavi20_suppaasprincess1MelissaChristLover...Noorya...xTimaxUnKnFascinationMagicalKashbeautiful16-Kruti.S-White-RoseLeah1payyalAnnaNAshleydocnussprejudiced-Hiralious-black_haze-Nymphadora-Jasmine...psaradaxXxSHAMILAxXx.SidraU-No-Poodesigrl05*Adorable_Anu*friends_rockKai.spiritcrimsonAnonymousUserVampireBarbienami2811-honeydew-lostmymusic.Debolina.ssdtvgojanNymeriaSani_RanimonarnyctophiliaAubade.monty22divkashfullherms_angelcooldude10Viren-JeevikaRolzzAkankshaa.spamalotshewolf.DJ..neha-rockss-x-Reshu-x--MERRY-indian_beautySunshine Girlkavya.bWrackspurtshanti05nikita_88.AngelmudraswathiAreYaarNikki_Titlinadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A love letter to TRP" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

This is love! Mein nah Jaan!

Aww I want to wish them a happy ending but can't!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

funfanpavsshamil

funfan

Goldie

funfan

LOL LOL

Wonderful!!! Clap Clap

Tere liye kya nahi kiya aur tu kitna bewafaa nikla!

CVs situation is very similar to Sid's. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsshamil-x-Reshu-x-

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

I dedicate this lowwe letter to shanti who will be celebrating her birthday on oct 2nd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsLeah1

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
shamil kyaaaa rapchik post hai..i swear....trps plzzz dump ur present gf n patch up wid ur ex..she is dire need of u...

trps's repsonse...i dnt patch up with immoral shitty girls who dnt show what i wanna see...if my mother(audience) likes u then only il go back to u..otherwise am supercontent with my present girlfriend

dmgeeee-----blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need you nowLOL

p.s--shamil plzz dnt leave us..its gonna be a sad place widout u

funfanshamil

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
TRPS ne dhokaaaaaaaaaaaROFLROFLROFL..hai hai ye trps oye oye trps.....LOLLOL

funfanshamil

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
LOL - That just made my day. You always bring a smile on my face with your posts. Loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thank u sweet hearts..
I am not sure whether I will be writing any more posts ..
to get inspiration, I need to be active in the forum and I dont think its gonna happen.atleast for the next 2 months ( by then I expect dee em jee to die)
love u all and thank u all for being  so good to enjoy my bakwaas and actually encourage me to write moreROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99JShukla-TomNJerry-funfanNida_21WhiteNights.untilwhenever21MagicalKashdocnussLeah1Rolzzmonty22Wrackspurtnikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top